e today too!

buy bionic

Bye

got min

e today too!

:legend:

They must have been sending them out this week :gaga:

gagalovesme

Do you think mine haven't arrived because I've got one of those hot seat package things?

Gaga Del Mo

I'm going to the artRave alone, GA, but I'm worried about not being able to speak to people and everybody just ignoring me because I'm not all like 'YAAASSSSS!' every second... And I'm only 16, so do you think everyone will be older than me, or will there be people my age?

Also, if anyone has queued at Manchester before, could you tell me what time is a good time to start queuing on the day of the concert.

Benjigaga11

I'm going to the artRave alone, GA, but I'm worried about not being able to speak to people and everybody just ignoring me because I'm not all like 'YAAASSSSS!' every second... And I'm only 16, so do you think everyone will be older than me, or will there be people my age?

Also, if anyone has queued at Manchester before, could you tell me what time is a good time to start queuing on the day of the concert.

I've been to gaga concerts alone in the GA you get chatting to people but once the music starts you don't care you are alone! It be a mix of ages

If you go to the main entrance near the box office that's your best bet to queue time you best going early as poss but I've always gone around at 4 everytime I've managed to get a good spot but artrave stages/catwalk abit more so not sure where the best place to head for! :-/ I've got ARTPOP zone tickets thank god! :)

Rolodex of Hate

I'm going to Manchester and I'm GA so I'll be your friend :hug:  And don't worry, I'm not like 'YAAAAAAAAASSSS' every second either! :woot:

We have no legal choice but to stan

bionic

I'm goin :D

Read this as "I'm goin now :D" and was like "it's a bit early!" :P

buy bionic

Gaga Del Mo

I'm going to Manchester and I'm GA so I'll be your friend :hug:  And don't worry, I'm not like 'YAAAAAAAAASSSS' every second either! :woot:

Yeah! You're standing right? I'm gonna queue up from like 5am or something, I want to stand near the runway she uses for Venus, or just generally in the front 'pit'. :) would be really nice to actually know someone though, cause if I need a pee, I don't trust anyone to save my space in the line, lol :P

Electric Chapel

So excited for this show !!!!!!! X

Me too Ben! I literally think about it every day!

Archived