💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Rosalina

Don't worry, you will see loads. This is the best stage set up because its going to please every fan. :)

Phew, now I can sleep a little better at night  :sweat:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

My mum bought us regular GA tickets for my birthday... now I'm worried that I won't be able to see a damned thing, I'm only 5 ft 1 D:

Well I'm 5ft and I found it really difficult to see at certain parts of the swine fest. My advice would be to wear massive heels to give you that extra boost, even if you can't walk in them because there's no way I'd stand at a concert again with flat shoes being as small as I am! I had to jump for half of the show to see gaga lol

Glamourpuss

My tip is to wear flats so you can walk down the steep steps of the arena and change into your heels when you are in there. That's what I did. I had foldable flats I could put in my bag and wore comfy shoe boots with a very high heel and I had the most amazing view. :)

Rosalina

My tip is to wear flats so you can walk down the steep steps of the arena and change into your heels when you are in there. That's what I did. I had foldable flats I could put in my bag and wore comfy shoe boots with a very high heel and I had the most amazing view. :)

That's a great idea  :)

Glamourpuss

The steps of DOOM in that arena scare the **** out of me :toofunny::smh:

Me too. Its the bit I dread lol.

gagalovesme

GUYS, HOW EPIC IS THE STAGE? :giveup:

IT'S MORE ECPIC THAN I EVEN IMAGINED! I JUST WANT OCTOBER TO GET HERE AGGGH

Glamourpuss

It looks amazing! But it just means I won't get to see her close up most of the time no matter where I stand. But all that matters is the show & I'm so excited! Eeeeeeeeeeee!

• 2 weeks later...
BoomKack

Jase can you update my name on the list from Electra Heart to BoomKack please  :kissga:

• 4 weeks later...
bionic

omg both Bionic AND Biotic at the same show? The arena won't be able to handle us!

buy bionic

hookerfreak

just bought my tickets for this show, it'll be my first gaga show! add me to the list, hope to see you all there  :flutter:

Jase

just bought my tickets for this show, it'll be my first gaga show! add me to the list, hope to see you all there  :flutter:

Added :)

Archived