💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

RivingtonRebel

I got LMZ for this show. Coming alone. And going to the London shows alone LOL. I hope I make friends in the line haha

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Chapel

I got LMZ for this show. Coming alone. And going to the London shows alone LOL. I hope I make friends in the line haha

Seems to be a lot of us going solo for LMZ! Looks like it really is gonna be the Gaga Daily Zone!

RivingtonRebel

Seems to be a lot of us going solo for LMZ! Looks like it really is gonna be the Gaga Daily Zone!

Probably because we're the only ones willing to part with the cash haha!

Electric Chapel

Probably because we're the only ones willing to part with the cash haha!

A monster's gotta do what a monster's gotta do! ;)

Anybody else looking forward to raving hard to Swine? :giveup:

Oh, and just the thought of Gaga + every single fan inside the P4U arena singing Gypsy gives me chills :giveup:

We're all having a GGD meet-up so make sure to keep checking this thread for plans as we get nearer the time!

I'll be attending this one :) so excited!! Just wanted normal standing tickets but they sold out too quickly so I had to buy 2 LMZ tickets :')

Bit late, I know, but got a LMZ ticket for Manchester via O2 Priority earlier this month! Can't wait - see you all there

Glamourpuss

I am still so excited for this date. I just thought I'd remind monsters how special Manchester is in Gaga concert terms... She performed the 1st show of her newly built Monster Ball at the MEN and went on to write Born This Way after performing in Manchester and mentioned that wonderful memory at her Born This Way Ball Manchester date. As a member of the audience at each show in Manchester it makes me feel good that I was sort of part of the birth of Born This Way :)

Electric Chapel

I'm so excited for the concert! I'm so shocked though that I've see people (not necessarily on here) online saying they will camp out/queue early despite having LMZ. My friend went to see Beyoncé last week (she had early entry) and 200 Early Entry tickets were sold. My mate didn't turn up until an hour before collection and still ended up second row,

Rosalina

My mum bought us regular GA tickets for my birthday... now I'm worried that I won't be able to see a damned thing, I'm only 5 ft 1 D:

Elizabeth

I am still so excited for this date. I just thought I'd remind monsters how special Manchester is in Gaga concert terms... She performed the 1st show of her newly built Monster Ball at the MEN and went on to write Born This Way after performing in Manchester and mentioned that wonderful memory at her Born This Way Ball Manchester date. As a member of the audience at each show in Manchester it makes me feel good that I was sort of part of the birth of Born This Way :)

I still get really happy at the fact she wrote the song BTW in Manchester :giveup:

Glamourpuss

My mum bought us regular GA tickets for my birthday... now I'm worried that I won't be able to see a damned thing, I'm only 5 ft 1 D:

Don't worry, you will see loads. This is the best stage set up because its going to please every fan. :)

Archived