Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

I'm so nervous for these shows :( I have tix to both and don't know how the queuing process will be considering that I've never been to this arena in Paris before helpppp

Oh don't worry, it's pretty good. The front of the queue will probably be barricaded but then you have this long paved alley where people usually line up pretty neatly. It's nice, clean and you're facing the park so as long as the weather's nice, we'll all have a great time. (The problem is that it's super easy for people to cut in line if they cut through the park.)

576px-Chemin_vers_Le_Zenith_de_Paris_-_P

le_zenith-ee84ec.jpg

The few concerts I've been to there have the secuirty lines by the grey/red fences, and then you run for you life to those white doors. Since tickets are different for seating and standing, I don't know how they'll make sure you go to the right area, probably inside.

Paris is the messiest place to queue to concert. I've seen gaga 3x in Paris and its been mess everytime. And as the stage is without catwalks lmz people will be taking majority space at front rows.. I have GA tix for these and dont think I will bother to queue long there as zenith is small I think the view from back is good too.

Yeah, Bercy was a MESS in may 2010, and let's not even talk about the 2 cancelled dates at the end of 2010. :smh:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to get a GA ticket, I think I'll go to the waiting line at 8am or something. I don't mind being in the back, but I have TERRIBLE eyes, so I'll try to be at least in the center of the floor…  :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Blue Jeans

So excited :excited2: , where does she stay when she's in Paris ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Okay, I got tickets for BOTH shows. 

All I can say is SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

I'm now attending to 3 artRAVE!  :gaga:

Plus I'll be attending the 2nd show with my new adorable boyfriend  :flutter:

Sorry for this excess of joy, but I had to let you know haha

Blue Jeans

We should plan a GGD meeting :)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MarryTheSequins

it's getting closer :flutter: Im going to the 2nd show and I'll be camping so if anyone wants to meet up during the day i'll be in queue, just let me know!

Blue Jeans

it's getting closer :flutter: Im going to the 2nd show and I'll be camping so if anyone wants to meet up during the day i'll be in queue, just let me know!

But you have LMZ, do you really think its necesseray ? maybe i'll come meet you :)

The Child

We should plan a GGD meeting :)

OF COURSE YAAS !

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MarryTheSequins

But you have LMZ, do you really think its necesseray ? maybe i'll come meet you :)

i'm camping because i have LMZ :laughga: will be great to meet you!

Blue Jeans

i'm camping because i have LMZ :laughga: will be great to meet you!

I live just next to the venue, do you think i'll have to camp ? sorry for the questions its just that i've never done this :emma:

MarryTheSequins

I live just next to the venue, do you think i'll have to camp ? sorry for the questions its just that i've never done this :emma:

it's a really small venue so it's up to you 

• 2 weeks later...

GUYS it's just a month away! I'm getting really excited. Like really really. I think I'm just gonna listen to Prism et Bangerz to contain this excitment until D-day :hehe:

Archived