💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Can you help me only with one thing pleaseeeeee.....

I wanna buy tickets for the monster zone, all i should do is choose 'one' at the options below the early one packeges, and i;ll get two tickets??? cuz if i choose two it really is a high price i guess for just to tickets

I'm so sorry but there sold out ...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's official, I'm going both nights. I got standing tickets via presale for my friend and I for the 30th and another friend managed to get seated tickets for the 31st. :excited:

Live Nation sold 40 ARTPOP ZONE packages for each date ! 

What a mess..... It was 20 normally, so I don't think she is gonna choose anybody from the crowd :(

It would take her more than 3 hours to spend 5 min with everybody D:

Lauiii did you get tickets to Paris ? I didn't get tickets but would love to see your videos from the show :)

What a mess..... It was 20 normally, so I don't think she is gonna choose anybody from the crowd :(

How do you know they sold 40?

I'm so sorry but there sold out ...

in fact  my friend made one order there, but she has choosen the option one below the early entry, and i just wanna know if she has ordered one or two tickets...cuz ticket net confirmed the order and its on the way...the problem is we are trying to figure out if its one or two tickets...

Blue Jeans

in fact  my friend made one order there, but she has choosen the option one below the early entry, and i just wanna know if she has ordered one or two tickets...cuz ticket net confirmed the order and its on the way...the problem is we are trying to figure out if its one or two tickets...

If you buy an early ticket, you only get 1 ticket

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I thought there wasn't enough place for the B-stage? 

I thought there wasn't enough place for the B-stage? 

I think ARTPOP zone is in fact the first row seats, I think I read that on ticketnet... That pretty much confirms no Stage B and no catwalks... :(

its one standing and the 2nd one is the package so only one

Archived