💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm arriving on 29/09 . I'm staying at the Globe hotel which is extremely close to the Globe arena obviously. :excited: And I'm leaving on 1/10

My school is next to that hotel :party:

Welcome to Sweden :>

Me! I'm coming with my mom from Finland  :omgexcited:

Yaaaay! Maybe we can perhaps have a meetup! :party:

Sugarfall

I'm coming from Finland on 29th (my birthday :whitney: ) so it will be my bday present as well :party: I am leaving right on 1.10 tho so I wont see much of Stockholm :noparty:

Im going, LMZ!  :excited2:

LMZ here as well!  :excited: We are staying the night at a hotel and we leave back home on thursday. I hope we have time to shop in Stockholm <3 I have never been there before  :)

VillainTina

Godbless lauiii w out her nobody would see the high qualiti concerts

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

VillainTina

Godbless *him and his hd camera â¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤Ã¢¤

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Just so u know there wont be any videos from artRAVE by me, my YT channel got suspended due to violation of copyrights few weeks back..

Just so u know there wont be any videos from artRAVE by me, my YT channel got suspended due to violation of copyrights few weeks back..
:giveup:

Bloody Matt

Nooooo :giveup:

LMZ here as well!  :excited: We are staying the night at a hotel and we leave back home on thursday. I hope we have time to shop in Stockholm <3 I have never been there before  :)

Wey!  :party:

How fun, yes there is a lot of good shopping here in Stockholm.  :)  See u in the line!

Robotboy

wait are all the videos gone?  i can't believe i didn't rip the ones you had from my btwb :cryga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bellatrix

Omg nooo :nooo:

Archived