💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got thoughts about if you should buy seat's or standing tickets?

I have never had standing tickets so was thinking I would get some now, but i'm worried I won't see as good. :huh:

Donatello

Is there any chance one of you guys could call Ticketmaster on Monday and ask if their Amex presales work with UK issued Amex cards? Sadly I don't speak Swedish :giveup:

Is there any chance one of you guys could call Ticketmaster on Monday and ask if their Amex presales work with UK issued Amex cards? Sadly I don't speak Swedish :giveup:

English is our secons language :) Speak English!

Donatello

I'm sure swedish people do speak also english so why dont make a call yourself?

I will too, of course.

I'm just planning for everything that could go wrong: assistant not speaking English included. If the assistant doesn't speak English, I will have less than 24hrs to notify a GDD swede to call for me.

(Back story: in the Holland Amex presale they were not accepting worldwide issued cards, so I wasted time trying 1000x times to buy my tickets. Time that could have been used on another presale.)

English is our secons language :) Speak English!

I didn't know this... thank you! I will call myself  :)

Uhh, too nervous!

How does the LMZ tickets work? *noob*
Anyone know if you still have to wait x hours before doors open or if you can just show up like an hour before doors open?

Uhh, too nervous!

How does the LMZ tickets work? *noob*

Anyone know if you still have to wait x hours before doors open or if you can just show up like an hour before doors open?

You will get a e-mail with the info :)

For BTWball you had to check-in about 2 hours earlier and show your ticket (and credit card but someone asked ticketmaster UK and they said you only need the ticket this time?!) and you then got the whristband and the gift and you could wait in a seperate line and then you could enter a few minutes earlier than everybody :)

AdelaAngelo

I'm in the presale waiting room, but theres is no vip tickets available  :eww:

dump question but what's that waiting room? 

I'm in the presale waiting room, but theres is no vip tickets available  :eww:

Will they be released on friday? It's a mess

Archived