💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

Do you think she will say something relevant and current that is happening right now in Sweden? As she has done in previous countries when she plays the piano etc. I don't mind if she called Jimmie a swine while she sings swine  :smh: 

No Sweden is not flawless*

What's happening in Sweden? Did I miss something? :haha:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

What's happening in Sweden? Did I miss something? :haha:

its just the same trend that is going on all over europe. we have bad immigration politics so the so called "racist party" got 13% in the election :shrug: i think the others are a bit too dramatic about it especially since we atm cant handle all the refugees in a good way even for them.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

its just the same trend that is going on all over europe. we have bad immigration politics so the so called "racist party" got 13% in the election :shrug: i think the others are a bit too dramatic about it especially since we atm cant handle all the refugees in a good way even for them.

Problemet ligger i integrationen och inte immigrationen dock :koons: främlingsfientlighet, rasism på arbetsmarknaden, vi och dom-tänket osv.

Robotboy

Problemet ligger i integrationen och inte immigrationen dock :koons: främlingsfientlighet, rasism på arbetsmarknaden, vi och dom-tänket osv.point

point is our country has not handled it well and thats why a party like that is growing :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

LMZ for sthml is soldout, in Amsterdam it was soldout too and there were 250 of us in the LMZ, so its probably 250 for sthlm...

Could you queue up before 15:00 in Amsterdam LMZ?

MonSwiftAnton

Yo, does anyone know about some place you could go after the show to continue the rave? Like after party or such? Its a tuesday after all.

Yo, does anyone know about some place you could go after the show to continue the rave? Like after party or such? Its a tuesday after all.

Me and my friends got plans to hit a club or something! After TMB Gaga went to Hells kitchen after her concert so we're gonna keep an eye on what the words are where she's going :laughga:

MonSwiftAnton

Me and my friends got plans to hit a club or something! After TMB Gaga went to Hells kitchen after her concert so we're gonna keep an eye on what the words are where she's going :laughga:

All right! Make sure to keep me posted on what you hear!  :kissga:

Battle 4 Ur Life

wow, I think it's gonna be one of the best artRAVE ever. I'd give everything to be there.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived