💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

This is on my hit list! Would love to experience a show in Spain. :)

You'll have a great time. I don't know why, but if I compare Gaga's shows in Spain (first person evidence) to other countries' shows (evidence from YT videos :toofunny: ), the audience is a lot more bustling and warmed up. People seem to be dead in other countries.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have a great time. I don't know why, but if I compare Gaga's shows in Spain (first person evidence) to other countries' shows (evidence from YT videos :toofunny: ), the audience is a lot more bustling and warmed up. People seem to be dead in other countries.

The Spanish seem to be more lively I agree with you on that! The UK has a good atmosphere but other places lack it, Looking forward to a crazy night in Barcelona, we have to go hard! :)

Do we know the tickets prices? :)

They will be similar to these:

Tickets Desde

€ 35,00 - 95,00

Early Entry tickets

€ 175,00

Hot tickets

€ 195,00

ARTPOP Zone Package

€ 975,00

Do you think she can sell out the Palau this time? I don't think so. I mean, she found it difficult to sell it out with the BTWBall, and now she's weaker.

Gagalvaro

So there will be a monster pit? If I buy the Little Monster Zone with earyl entry can I access there?

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

So there will be a monster pit? If I buy the Little Monster Zone with earyl entry can I access there?

I don't think it'll be. She said there's going to be a seat area, the ARTPOP zone or something like that, where people would get early entry and would be INSIDE the stage (or at the SAME level as the stage, but this I made it up because it seems more doable).

Gagalvaro

Perfect, thanks! Now it's time to choose between Early entry and the normal tickets (90$)...hmmmm..Indecision

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Perfect, thanks! Now it's time to choose between Early entry and the normal tickets (90$)...hmmmm..Indecision

I want to get general admission; I hope it's cheaper this time. I had to pay 107€ for the BTWB.

Well, since the range is 35 > 95€, 95€ will be the best general seats, so general standing will be 70/80€ I guess, like in the other countries!

Do you think she can sell out the Palau this time? I don't think so. I mean, she found it difficult to sell it out with the BTWBall, and now she's weaker.

I remmember that she sold pretty well with BTW Ball. The packages were more hard to sell, but the show there did very good.In Spain she did actually good with ARTPOP. Even Venus and Dope were no 1, so I dont think it will be problems.

I remmember that she sold pretty well with BTW Ball. The packages were more hard to sell, but the show there did very good.In Spain she did actually good with ARTPOP. Even Venus and Dope were no 1, so I dont think it will be problems.

I'm a doubter in this issue... It's not hard to reach #1 in Spain.

Archived