Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Yeah, I can understand, if I had more money, I think I would have chosen to take seats for a 3rd date!

And I feel you, I spend all my days looking at videos of the show. I NEVER been this excited for a show, even the BTW!

I'm specially excited to see the reaction of the spanish public, it always seemed more passionate than other european countries!

OMG, You'll see, you will DIE when she'll appears on stage. I will NEVER forget the felling I got when I first saw her!

It is really amazing here in Spain. People scream dance jump and sing SO much. There's a big diference with other countries :yes: uf you watch videos ftom the btwb you will feel it :party:

I went with my bf to the btwb and he had to go outside during alejandro to get some water because we were about to fall down :toofunny: too much excitement. Lol.

I've got GA and I'm coming from Scotland for the show, so so so excited to attend and meet Spanish fans! :party:

Wow you are making a long way!! Why did you decide to come here???

You'll have so much fun :excited:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really amazing here in Spain. People scream dance jump and sing SO much. There's a big diference with other countries :yes: uf you watch videos ftom the btwb you will feel it :party:

I went with my bf to the btwb and he had to go outside during alejandro to get some water because we were about to fall down :toofunny: too much excitement. Lol.

Wow, that's pretty intense! My BTWB date was in a stadium, so we had some fresh air, but now you say it, I'm afraid it will be the same for me in the arena!  :dead:

Meanwhile……… ONLY/STILL 80 DAYS TO GO!

BvcGdwEIgAI5tL2.jpg

NewYorkCity

Wow, that's pretty intense! My BTWB date was in a stadium, so we had some fresh air, but now you say it, I'm afraid it will be the same for me in the arena! :dead:

Meanwhile……… ONLY/STILL 80 DAYS TO GO!

BvcGdwEIgAI5tL2.jpg

My bf and I are planning to take capfuls hiden inside our pants and buy water before the concert so we can have it there during the whole show. Lol

My bf and I are planning to take capfuls hiden inside our pants and buy water before the concert so we can have it there during the whole show. Lol

That's indeed a good plan, I might do the same! :yes:

Wow you are making a long way!! Why did you decide to come here???

You'll have so much fun :excited:

The show is on the anniversary of me flying to NYC for the artrave album release show so I thought it'd be fun to attend what was supposed to be my last rave on that date, turns out I caved and bought one more ticket for another. :smh: I've never been to mainland Spain before so really looking forward to seeing the sights too! I've heard Spanish crowds go hard. :)

WOW! That's some devotion! Are you doing other dates?

I'm doing the first UK leg and Barcelona will be my second last rave! Saved the best shows for last. ;) :party:

NewYorkCity

The show is on the anniversary of me flying to NYC for the artrave album release show so I thought it'd be fun to attend what was supposed to be my last rave on that date, turns out I caved and bought one more ticket for another. :smh: I've never been to mainland Spain before so really looking forward to seeing the sights too! I've heard Spanish crowds go hard. :)

I'm doing the first UK leg and Barcelona will be my second last rave! Saved the best shows for last. ;) :party:

That's sooo cool! :party:

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time. People here make it amazing! So much screaming, dancing, jumping... it is epic!! What tickets do you have?

You should make some tourism in BCN, it is a beautiful city.

Are you coming here only for the concert or will you spend some time in the city??

KingOfSpain

Why they keep adding more and more tickets instead of another concert in Madrid  :dead:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Why they keep adding more and more tickets instead of another concert in Madrid  :dead:

Well, the show isn't even sold out in Bcn, I doubt another date in Madrid would do well…

Aaaaaaaaaa~aaaaand : 79 DAYS LEFT!

Bvg5WTuIYAAB4_g.jpg

KingOfSpain

Well, the show isn't even sold out in Bcn, I doubt another date in Madrid would do well…

Aaaaaaaaaa~aaaaand : 79 DAYS LEFT!

Bvg5WTuIYAAB4_g.jpg

It's been sold out a million times lol

It's just they add new tickets every week

If they'd have announced a Madrid date on December, it would have been a sold out show, like Barcelona is

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

It's been sold out a million times lol

It's just they add new tickets every week

If they'd have announced a Madrid date on December, it would have been a sold out show, like Barcelona is

It wasn't sold out exactly, it's just they are not releasing all the tickets at the same times. They can't invent floor space or new seats, it's just that they didn't put the whole thing in sale in one time! 

That's sooo cool! :party:

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time. People here make it amazing! So much screaming, dancing, jumping... it is epic!! What tickets do you have?

You should make some tourism in BCN, it is a beautiful city.

Are you coming here only for the concert or will you spend some time in the city??

That's the kind of crowd I love! It's slightly more reserved in the UK so I'm looking forward to screaming like a loon. :haha: Got GA for this show, won't have much time to explore since it's only a three day trip but plan to cram in as much as possible so sleeping isn't a priority haha. Any recommendations what places I should check out? :)

That's the kind of crowd I love! It's slightly more reserved in the UK so I'm looking forward to screaming like a loon. :haha: Got GA for this show, won't have much time to explore since it's only a three day trip but plan to cram in as much as possible so sleeping isn't a priority haha. Any recommendations what places I should check out? :)

Everything camp Nou, avinguda diagonal, parc güell, montjuic, plaza españa, etc!

NewYorkCity

Haha, you will scream like never before! Lol.

I highly recomend you to use a morning to watch "El parque Güel" (The park Güel). It is amazing even tho you have to take a taxi or a bus to go there. So you'll need a bit of time for this :)

There also the typical places like Sagrada Familia, plaza España, Plaza Cataluña, Ramblas, Estatua de Colon, the port (Paseo Colon), there's another park: Parque de la ciutadela (this one is IN the city and it is beautiful, it is at the end of Paseo Colon).

If you like architecture, you have to go and see the houses made by Gaudi, they are all in the city, you have to walk to watch them all but you are watching other things at the same time while walking).

Montjuic is very beautiful but you'll see it the day you go for the concert, because you have to walk through there to arrive to the Palau Sant Jordi, so don't take a bus that takes you to the door of the concert, it is better to stop in Montjuic and go walking because it is beautiful (even tho you'll have to walk a bit and the palau sant jordi is elevated)

I mean... you could do all of these in two days going very relaxed :yes:

If you need something please DM me :)

Archived