💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Barcelona, Spain (NOVEMBER 8th 2014)

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

noa234

Mmmm I don't think so.

Well if you try to put a professional recording camera that you have to put on your shoulder... they are probably not letting you. Lol.

But I've always entered with digital cameras without any problem...

thx! :*

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

Is there a chance that any of you is selling a GA ticket? My best friend didn't get one, and the resales are expensive as ****  :ohno:

NewYorkCity

Is there a chance that any of you is selling a GA ticket? My best friend didn't get one, and the resales are expensive as **** :ohno:

I think they are avaiable on livenation or ticketmaster... at least there were till a few days ago. They keep adding more and more tickets everytime!

L E O

I think they are avaiable on livenation or ticketmaster... at least there were till a few days ago. They keep adding more and more tickets everytime!

No, it's been a few week since they are sold out sadly :( Only "Visibilidad Reducida" tickets are available!

NewYorkCity

No, it's been a few week since they are sold out sadly :( Only "Visibilidad Reducida" tickets are available!

Oh :noparty:

You could wait a bit more to see if they add more... if you don't find anyone selling them for a great price. I bought tickets for the monsterball in Madrid like 2 weeks before the concert, and I paid for them 100€ (the original price was 80) so...

Anyway where are you from? If I know about someone selling them for a good price I could tell you

L E O

Oh :noparty:

You could wait a bit more to see if they add more... if you don't find anyone selling them for a great price. I bought tickets for the monsterball in Madrid like 2 weeks before the concert, and I paid for them 100€ (the original price was 80) so...

Anyway where are you from? If I know about someone selling them for a good price I could tell you

I'm from the south of France, near the Spanish border (Search Céret on google map if you had one moment haha)

This is really nice of you, thanks a lot!!  :sara:

• 3 weeks later...
NewYorkCity

I'm from the south of France, near the Spanish border (Search Céret on google map if you had one moment haha)

This is really nice of you, thanks a lot!!  :sara:

they have added tickets for GA and good seats too! 

https://www.ticktackticket.com/entradas/ver.do?origin=LIVE&url=%2Fttt%2Fminternet2%2Fpkg_detalle_sesion.inicio%3Fp_evento%3D70802%26p_sesion%3D1%26track%3DN%26p_usuario%3D%26p_idioma%3DCAS%26P_ORIGEN%3D1317

run for them!!!!

Pain of fame1

You'll have a great time. I don't know why, but if I compare Gaga's shows in Spain (first person evidence) to other countries' shows (evidence from YT videos :toofunny: ), the audience is a lot more bustling and warmed up. People seem to be dead in other countries.

THIS here is spain we are much more exited! This time we've to cheer as much as we can and gaga won't forget us.

The capacity is almost 20,000.!

• 2 weeks later...
NewYorkCity

125 days left :legend:

I hope nothing happens that weekend because of the ****ing referendum :toofloppy:

NewYorkCity

Just reserved the Hotel for my mum and my bro (me and my bf are going to a friends house)

Pretty good price and location :party:

• 2 weeks later...
L E O

hey i'm french too and i come too the artrave en Barcelona I M SO EXITED

Oh! Where are you from?  :kisses:

Archived