Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

So I´ve decided to go to her hotel after the show. Who is with me :) ?

Me.. I think :D But where do you know exactly where is her hotel? :D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

Since she usually stay at the same place I guess she will be staying at the hotel Imperial. But I just remembered that it´s winter that time. So maybe it´s not the best idea to go there at night. 

Iz Srbije ih imas brdo da idu na rave! Ja jos nisam odlucio, bila bi to skupa ekskurzija :/ a ni smestaja nemam :@ 

svaÃ…¡ta, ja jos nisam nikoga nasao ovdje da ide... moÃ…¾eÃ…¡ li mi u inbox poslati profile osoba koje idu?

• 2 weeks later...

Since she usually stay at the same place I guess she will be staying at the hotel Imperial. But I just remembered that it´s winter that time. So maybe it´s not the best idea to go there at night. 

And when will the concert start? What document should I carry? 

I think I will go to her hotel before the concert, and maybe after. It depends on the weather. 

Andy McQueen

OMG I have a "normal" ticket but I still don't know how to get there, I mean I wasn't in Vienna for such a long time. :giveup:

OpusDiaboli666

And when will the concert start? What document should I carry?

I think I will go to her hotel before the concert, and maybe after. It depends on the weather.

Depends on ur ticket..If you have a normal ticket like GA or seating the ticket is enough..the show starts at 7.30 Gaga comes on about 9

Turns out my friend is getting married the same weekend, and it's pretty much a sure thing I won't be able to go...  :cry:

Anyone wants to buy a ticket (GA) for a cheaper price? I'm from Serbia.

vertigostick

Anyone knows when she'll arrive at Hotel Imperial???

Also, is an afterparty with Starlight planned after the show?? Maybe Gaga will appear there.

Archived