💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Steccazero

So I´ve decided to go to her hotel after the show. Who is with me :) ?

I want to too! Where is the hotel? It's my first time in Vienna, so I don't know the city at all.. Do you think the best time to meet her is to go at her hotel after the gig?

pls get into this ***uettery

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blahblahblahhhh

I want to too! Where is the hotel? It's my first time in Vienna, so I don't know the city at all.. Do you think the best time to meet her is to go at her hotel after the gig?

My friend went to her hotel before the show, when she arrived in Vienna and she was literally 10 centimeters away from him :nooo:

OpusDiaboli666

I think it's called the Imperial Hotel or sth..I haven't been to Vienna as well..I think that before the show it will be more packed and she is more likely to be in a hurry and from what I've heard from past experiences she did stop a lot for fans after the show..but u never know, might also be bad luck but I think it will be too much for me to go there before the show like too nervous and Maybe disappointed if I don't meet her and I really want to enjoy the concert

Steccazero

I think it's called the Imperial Hotel or sth..I haven't been to Vienna as well..I think that before the show it will be more packed and she is more likely to be in a hurry and from what I've heard from past experiences she did stop a lot for fans after the show..but u never know, might also be bad luck but I think it will be too much for me to go there before the show like too nervous and Maybe disappointed if I don't meet her and I really want to enjoy the concert

Yes, I agree :) Maybe the next day when she's leaving for the airport? Imagine running into her casually when you're visiting the city  :nooo:

pls get into this ***uettery

OpusDiaboli666

I have to fly out super early on Monday because I have to work again in Germany :dies: so hotel at night and no sleep is my chance :excited2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I don't know if I can post these kind of things on this topic, anyway... This spring I bought 2 tickets for the artRave in Vienna, I was hoping to find someone who would have come with me but apparently I will be alone  :cry: So, I'm writing here because I want to sell the other ticket! :party: The seat, which is next to mine, is placed in: Rang Nord, Block 70 ("Tor Lila") - 6th row, place number 311 (you can see a map of the arena in the spoiler)

tgYusYR.jpg

The price is exactly the same that I paid for: 60,30 €. Please tell me if you're interested before September 10th. 

Additional information: I'm italian.  :haha: 

TSUNAMI

I'm from Croatia and if somebody from the region is going and looking for company, let me know! 

btw you guys shouldn't be scared to order online, I got my ticket in less than a week and it's super secure. 

Well, I'm looking for company. Where did you bought tickets and what part of venue? 

OpusDiaboli666

do you guys all wanna meet at the venue before the show and have a drink? I mean only for people who have seats..cause for LMZ you gotta be waiting in line I guess..and for GA too I suppose.

Well whoever wants to I´ll be there when the show starts and I could do earlier of course.. I´d rather talk to people and drink and buy merch than to listen to Lady Starlight..

Well, I'm looking for company. Where did you bought tickets and what part of venue?

Cool! Where are you from? :)

I have general admission (floor) tickets.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Zagreb :party:

Ja sam isto iz Zagreba. :) kako planiras ici gore?

Ides na parter ili?

Btw ne mogu ti poslati poruku u inbox, ne znam zasto :/

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

TSUNAMI

Ja sam isto iz Zagreba. :) kako planiras ici gore?

Ides na parter ili?

Btw ne mogu ti poslati poruku u inbox, ne znam zasto :/

Pa planiram na parter :) 

Nisam joÃ…¡ niÃ…¡ta isplanirao, gledam jel tko ide prvo da ne idem sam :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Rabbit Heart

Iz Srbije ih imas brdo da idu na rave! Ja jos nisam odlucio, bila bi to skupa ekskurzija :/ a ni smestaja nemam :@ 

Archived