💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Anyone need FLOOR tickets still? Please let me know!! I bought 2 and can no longer attend the show unfortunately..

I don't even know how to contact Ticketmaster NL and I'm pretty sure they would not give me a refund since I can't make the show anymore..

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone need FLOOR tickets still? Please let me know!! I bought 2 and can no longer attend the show unfortunately..

I don't even know how to contact Ticketmaster NL and I'm pretty sure they would not give me a refund since I can't make the show anymore..

TicketMaster doesn't do refunds. last year my dad passed away on the day of the Robbie Williams concert, even that wasn't justified reason enough for them to refund :-(

YCHofficial

:giveup: Guys, we're almost there 

I almost wanna make a t-shirt that says "DIDYMUS" so y'all would know who I am :Chica:

Omg I need to do that for the next tour :Chica:

:excited:

You're not that boeiend genoeg in nederland :emma: 

Didymus

You're not that boeiend genoeg in nederland :emma:

:lmao: True.

Thanks for putting me op mijn plaats :thirst: I need it.

Didymus

Wow just looked on viagogo and  theres like standing tickets on sale for 20ññ€ơ¬.  :koons:

Shet :miley: I should've went for those.

RAINBOWGA, on 20 Sept 2014 - 19:02, said:

So i have LMZ and im thinking of throwing my canvas up on stage, is it worth to bring it you think? Its quite big

They won't let you take it in, they'll confiscate it... 

What would you #AskTonyAndGaga? Join our chat on 9/24 at 9am PT/12pm ET/5pm UK.  #CheekToCheek

So, will Tony be in Amsterdam with Gaga? Will they be performing? Will they perform at the afterparty?

Archived