Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Zuid Afrika - daarom is het makkelijk voor mij om Nederlands te verstaan. Het is bijna dezelfde als mijn moedertaal (Afrikaans) behalve met meer grammatica  :sick:. Maar ik woon al hier voor 3 jaren dus ben ik gewend om in Nederlands te schrijven & te praten.

Misschien kan je met een vriend(in) gaan? Zoiets zou misschien wel mogen. Het is écht zonde om zo'n kans te missen :(

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden Gangsta

Misschien kan je met een vriend(in) gaan? Zoiets zou misschien wel mogen. Het is écht zonde om zo'n kans te missen :(

Ja ik zal vragen maar de tickets zijn echt te duur voor hen, denk ik.... 

verkopen ze nog tickets? :spin:

Ja ik zal vragen maar de tickets zijn echt te duur voor hen, denk ik.... 

verkopen ze nog tickets? :spin:

Ja hoor, er zijn nog genoeg tickets beschikbaar. Iets van 1200 stoelen en minstens zo veel staanplekken :)

can y'all please speak english? I can't understand what you're saying :laughga:  #awkward

The guy above said that he can't go because he has conservative parents, and he doesn't want them to think he's gay. I suggested him to go with a friend, and he said it's probably too pricey anyways. Then Cassie said how he's going to spend that day

Rainbowgynous

can y'all please speak english? I can't understand what you're saying :laughga:  #awkward 

Got the same problem in the Portuguese thread X-D Google Translate helps a bit, but since we currently seem to be switching between Dutch and a Dutch-hybrid form of Afrikaans (mainly grammar-wise) it might be even flakier than normal.

If you need any help translating something specific, don't be afraid to ask, always happy to help.

(Aanbod geldt overigens ook voor Nederlanders die moeite hebben een Engelse post te lezen.)

Ik twijfel weer of ik zal gaan of niet, maar zucht die prijzen zitten mij zo in de weg  :cry:

Nog genoeg tijd om een ticket te kopen, spaar gewoon 10€ per week en in 2 maanden heb je al een GA ticket :)

English: Enough time left to buy a ticket, just save 10€ a week and you'll have a GA ticket in 2 months already :)

A week later:

Ring 1: 542 seats available

Ring 2: 818 seats available

Total: 1360 seats available

Seats sold in the past 7 days: 376 out of 1736.

Another week later:

Ring 1: 517 seats available

Ring 2: 755 seats available

Total; 1272 seats available

Seats sold in the past 7 days: 88 out of 1360.

Rainbowgynous

It will peak closer to the concert date. It's a long way away and GP might not want to buy months in advance since they aren't usually too bothered about their casual concerts selling out.

It will peak closer to the concert date. It's a long way away and GP might not want to buy months in advance since they aren't usually too bothered about their casual concerts selling out.

If she does something big it'll sell pretty fast I think.

Rainbowgynous

If she does something big it'll sell pretty fast I think.

there might be a small peak from casual fans that had "forgotten" her is she does that, but the GP peak will most likely come at the end of summer, plenty of time left to sell out :-D

*if, not is. I can't type

Archived