💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SEANGT

It takes 6 or so months to get a little better for the normal person. Even after a year, no human would be able to do what she does on tour. There's no way. Not after this type of surgery. Yes she will be able to walk and probably exercise but she won't be able to do her usual show after only 6 months.

um, I heard it was 3-6 for a full recovery for most athletes, who then go back to the field/court whatever. I'm going with John on this one. 

High King

I doubt this is worth posting, but this image has started going around twitter. 

0EjQKmQ.jpg

And, naturally, the source is "someone very close to Gaga"  :derpga:

U-GO-BOY

I doubt this is worth posting, but this image has started going around twitter. 

0EjQKmQ.jpg

And, naturally, the source is "someone very close to Gaga"  :derpga:

so he's allowed to tell us everything about release dates and such but not who that "big female pop star" is? :toofloppy:

These pictures still get me hyped even after everything...

Definitely losing all hope of getting any real info anytime soon

Darcklighter22

I'm starting to think possibly a lead single before the end of the third quarter, album no later than the end of the fourth quarter. If anything happens before that all the better.

aaronyoji

i honestly don't want gaga to let her fans choose everything she wears, and vote on her hair that day, or whatever she mentioned on lm.com. i would hate it. i look to her for her ideas, not ****ing fan art, because, well......

display name

i honestly don't want gaga to let her fans choose everything she wears, and vote on her hair that day, or whatever she mentioned on lm.com. i would hate it. i look to her for her ideas, not ****ing fan art, because, well......

I agree. Some fans have good tastes and visions, but I am a fan of her because I am interested in her mind, not the minds of her following. So many of her fans seem to want to just turn her into Lana Del Rey.

I kind of agree.  I mean, I read some ideas Little Monsters have, and she would probably become a Fame era version of herself with Fame Monster 2.0 sounding music and everything she did would be about selling as many singles as possible.  Not here for that nonsense.  The worlds got Katy for that. Gaga's got to keep on moving forward and evolving. 

Edited by ChristopherDIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

aaronyoji

I kind of agree.  I mean, I read some ideas Little Monsters have, and she would probably become a Fame era version of herself with Fame Monster 2.0 sounding music and everything she did would be about selling as many singles as possible.  Not here for that nonsense.  The worlds got Katy for that. Gaga's got to keep on moving forward and evolving. 

exactly. fans seems to have this delusion that gaga should challenge everyone with her art except for her actual fans, but guess what, we are still the audience, i wanna be challenged too and shown something that i couldn't think of. it's like gaga fans want gaga to show the world something new and creative by their standards, but god forbid she show her fans something unexpected. in the end of the day, everyones asking her to not be. 

Americano

Just because people thought the BTW era was trash (which it was), doesn't mean they all want her to go back to 2009.

George Black

exactly. fans seems to have this delusion that gaga should challenge everyone with her art except for her actual fans, but guess what, we are still the audience, i wanna be challenged too and shown something that i couldn't think of. it's like gaga fans want gaga to show the world something new and creative by their standards, but god forbid she show her fans something unexpected. in the end of the day, everyones asking her to not be. 

THIS.

AND THIS.