What should I wear to artRave?!?!

1,223 posts

Hey guys!

So I'm a creative minded person, but two creative minds are better than one, and all of GGD is better than two! So I need your help in ideas for what I should wear to artRave. I need to be a STATEMENT. I'm also androgynous, so I'll wear basically whatever...

If this helps, on a normal day I'll wear women's skinny jeans or black leggings and a men's colored V-neck t-shirt. When I go to the club, I'll do the same T-shirt with some interesting leggings with a design of some sort on them... And then usually high top black sneakers or something along those lines.

KEEP IN MIND that artrave will be spring/summer and I'll be in a huge crowd of people! I don't want to be too warm! Shorts will probably be a good idea!

So what should I wear to artrave?! What colors? what kind of outfit?! What should I do with my eye makeup?! I need TWO outfits for TWO shows (May 13 NYC, July 7 Buffalo)

Below is a picture of me, idk if it gives you any inspiration at all.

TIwwOZC.jpg

Post ideas for color schemes, themes, concepts, LINKS, whatever you want! Have at it, ARTPOP me out! :cool:

1,511 posts

tumblr_mxy06sxXKP1sja8lso1_400.gif

This!

Audio Remixer

4,015 posts

A burqa

1,223 posts

tumblr_mxy06sxXKP1sja8lso1_400.gif

This!

Hahaha omg if only!!!

1,539 posts

I think you should go for the club kid style, it looks like it would really fit you.  :flutter: 

I really don't know what you should wear as an outfit, I'm bad at that part...

but I think you should have a neon color scheme for your make up (even possibly some Blacklight UV neon make up) and maybe some kind of platform shoes.  :heat:

1,511 posts

Hahaha omg if only!!!

Just imagine, all eyes on you  :flutter:  :flutter: ... even Gaga would probably stare at you xD

1,223 posts

Just imagine, all eyes on you  :flutter:  :flutter: ... even Gaga would probably stare at you xD

Well that's my goal which is why I need your guys' help!!

39,736 posts

Indeed, thongs and a wife beater.

1,469 posts

Nothing

1,713 posts

Please wear cloths

14,480 posts

Can I just say that you kind of look like Pink?

1,296 posts

Honey, you could go with what you have on in that picture and Gaga would see you. Your gorgeous!!! I'm planning on an outfit that combines the evolution of Born This Way into ARTPOP.....in one outfit. God help me. ;)

1,223 posts

Can I just say that you kind of look like Pink?

Lol I get that a lot and I'll take it as a compliment! Haha thanks!

Honey, you could go with what you have on in that picture and Gaga would see you. Your gorgeous!!! I'm planning on an outfit that combines the evolution of Born This Way into ARTPOP.....in one outfit. God help me. ;)

Thanks! I wouldn't go for something black, I was actually just wearing it because I wear black to work! But yeah I do like the fact that at least that is comfortable! And wow that's really creative good for you!

3,612 posts

Can we just talk about how flawless the makeup in the pic is

1,223 posts

Can we just talk about how flawless the makeup in the pic is

Stop can we talk about how that was such a cute post and made my night lol :teehee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board