💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Koreku

The views for the video slowed down a lot...

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

The views for the video slowed down a lot...

They did. I know some people are logging out and watching for 30 seconds and then refreshing to try and get more views.

monketsharona

The video earns hardly 200.000 views each day. No doubt, G.U.Y. is doing bad in charts and in views...

G.U.Y. Full Version climbing for 37 million in Youtube! Just around 300k more views. Lets not give up!! :party:

Lets get it certified!!

Meanwhile, TEOG climbed to 77 million views in Youtube today! Achievement. Lets get it certified this year! :party:

YeehawKylie

G.U.Y. Full Version climbing for 37 million in Youtube! Just around 300k more views. Lets not give up!! :party:

Lets get it certified!!

Meanwhile, TEOG climbed to 77 million views in Youtube today! Achievement. Lets get it certified this year! :party:

You and I (my favorite Gaga song and video) need to be certified. The Edge of Glory should too, I like that song and the music video was so refreshing. 

We should continue to watch G.U.Y. (full version) steadily in my opinion. We may not get it certified as quickly as we'd like, but to keep it getting a million or two million views a month steadily would be great. 

RockySayTalk

Comparing it to a different recently released music video with a strong fan base:

G.U.Y. (ARTPOP film) vs You and I by One Direction

now the Directioners have a big online presence, they pushed the lead single (Best Song Ever) for their latest album to receive most views within 24 hours at the time it was released (10.9 million), and had the second single (Story of My Life) reach 12.5 million in a day. Now, their third single, after a week, has accumulated: 14.6 million, racking in around 4 million views in the first day

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kqQDCxRCzM)

Now I looked up what G.U.Y. was on after a week, (so the 29th of March if I'm correct), it was at 21 million (x)

sooooo, not too bad? I mean it really emphasizes how YouTube has changed without banners and that even popular boybands are having trouble getting the hot views. (Also it helps the comparison that both are third singles, even though Gaga's video was promoted a bit more to the media I'd say, I have no idea how the 1D song is charting at the moment and how that might influence youtube views)

monketsharona

:worship:  for Applause ! It definitely hits 200 million before the end of 2014 !

G.U.Y. is earning the same number of views than Bad Romance, so that's fine. Just hope it's going to remain stable. 40 million next week for sure.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived