💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 17 Detroit, MI

famous

Featured Posts

gagaforgaga2010

the show is still over 3 months away so let's hope it sells out..

I have a feeling it will. The midwest has done very very poorly in promo for these shows. My friends didn't even know that she was coming back and they're all scrambling to get tickets

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaforgaga2010

I'm bringing my friend all the way from London, UK. We need to show her how a GaGa show can be with Monsters y'all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
gagaforgaga2010

Anyone know of any hotels that are reasonable and in a semi-safe area? We are driving from Chicago, so we'll need a place to crash for the night

Anyone know of any hotels that are reasonable and in a semi-safe area? We are driving from Chicago, so we'll need a place to crash for the night

I do :)

Give me a price and distance range. I know of a ton!

Pm me for more details if you want :)

Chromichiga

I'm so excited to be going to this one! It's me and my friend and we want to meet some more frandz. GA all the way 

Future Lover

I was gonna try and go to this show on a Megabus (as well as Pittsburgh's), but it looks like Megabus is cancelling that route on May 6th  :noparty:

staceybaker29

Cant wait to.see this tour because i truly loved the monsterBall Tour.... Im counting the days down....

Nervous Unicorn

Does anyone know the earliest the venue is allowing people to line up?

I was wondering too. I was planning on showing up around ten if I didn't hear.

LadyJamie

Ummmmm I give up bc my friends abandoned me, if anyone needs a hotel still (that isn't crazy or a killer) , me and my australian friend are booked at the one not too far away from the venue and it's a suite so..... we have room for like...5 people but we only have 2 people right now. annnnd I cant really afford just sharing the prices between the 2 of us X_X

zaza04

im traveling 3 hours from Atlanta, woohoo! I hope to meet some awesome Monsters, this will be my first show!! Are we allowed to bring in Cameras?? @ladyjamie 

LadyJamie

You can bring cameras yeah, most likely same rules as always, just no video cameras, DSLR (Camera's with removeable lens)

Archived