Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 17 Detroit, MI

famous

Featured Posts

damn I just got home from work and it says it cant find any more GA tickets  :noparty: Were there really that many lm.com presales?? ugh. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaforgaga2010

damn I just got home from work and it says it cant find any more GA tickets  :noparty: Were there really that many lm.com presales?? ugh. 

right before I bought my tickets, I got a "high volume" alert on ticketmaster, so my guess is yes. My advice: wait till the the general onsale next monday

RichAssPiss

Just bought my tickets! So excited. This will be my first Gaga concert ever.

The only GA tickets left by the time I heard about it were "Little Monster Zone Package," which cost over $200. Not sure what those get you, but I can't afford them. I debated whether to wait for the general sale on Monday, but I have lower bowl seats at about $100 each with fees that I think will be pretty great. I'm very happy to know I have a seat. I'd be worried if I waited that they'd all sell out.

Lord help me this arena is tha worssssst. I like auburn better D;

Beside water.... downtown detroit.... not fun to try and get back to hotel after...

oh well. ILL DEAL. GA for me! :P

gagaforgaga2010

i'm wondering why it wasn't at Auburn Hills? I bet they weren't very happy with the way things were handled in the past, ESPECIALLY with people being allowed to camp out in the middle of winter in Michigan for the key

i'm wondering why it wasn't at Auburn Hills? I bet they weren't very happy with the way things were handled in the past, ESPECIALLY with people being allowed to camp out in the middle of winter in Michigan for the key

LOL.

Well last time, like monster ball, In auburn, they were like lol, no one allowed on the property until 3 DAMN PM. So when they opened the gates it was a MADDDDDDD rush to the doors, and then we lined up at the wrong doors, omg people were driving and running it was horrible. I was like 10th in line and ended up like 60 when everyone moved because we were at the wrong doors. *sob* 

Then when I went in they made me check my camera and tried to tell me it was her tour rules and I called their bull**** because i used that camera for every other show I went to before that.  MESS. So then everyone behind me ran in front of me. And I was like 5th row. Worst experience evaaaaa. 

I've only done seats at Joe Louis like....early ass 2010 so I have no idea how to deal with GA :P

there was never a BTWB in michigan though? 

Jeffrey_This_Way

It was high drama at work trying to make it to a computer at 10am(I was too nervous to try on my phone) but it worked and we got 4 $217 tickets.  Very happy!  I'm thrilled that its at JLA instead of The Palace.  Smaller venues are always a better show.  The first time we saw her (Monster Ball 1.0) it was at The Joe.  The last time we were there it was to see Madonna and we had a wonderful time in much worse seats.  

right before I bought my tickets, I got a "high volume" alert on ticketmaster, so my guess is yes. My advice: wait till the the general onsale next monday

I waited and I just got them!!!! (!!!!) SO EXCITED UGH SHE BETTER NOT BREAK ANYTHING BEFORE THIS SHOW  :grr:  hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived