Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 17 Detroit, MI

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

I have to go to this show because I'm seeing her in Cleveland the next day  :giggle: I'm officially excited now!

So when are they going on sale? I just joined the event at LM.com.

There is a general pre sale on Friday... and the code is "ARTPOP"

However, there is a "fansite" pre sale tomorrow, but I haven't received the code yet from the email :( .

Have you?

Jeffrey_This_Way

I haven't received any code yet!  On the Ticketmaster website the prices are $48 or $217.  Harsh price tier lol!  Does anybody know if the $48 tickets are for general admission?  

Future Lover

I haven't received any code yet!  On the Ticketmaster website the prices are $48 or $217.  Harsh price tier lol!  Does anybody know if the $48 tickets are for general admission?  

I don't think anyone has received the code. Probably tomorrow morning tbh. The $48 tickets are most likely the upper bowl. The GA tickets were $85 for the other dates.

EDIT: I see what you mean now. That's really weird. The website might update prices later, but I'm actually not sure haha.

I got my code in my email today after hitting the JOIN button.  Not sure I will be going to the Detroit show but I'd like to....

gagaforgaga2010

Got my GA tickets for me and my friend!!!! Please tell me there will be no camping for this show considering the location being right downtown

Nervous Unicorn

I'm so excited. GA tickets for my best friend and I. I hope there's no camping as well because it's downtown and I hope it's just an 8 am line. That seems to be the most fair. Camping downtown is a terrible idea. And not fair...

Archived