๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Venus CD

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

lyrics page 3ย 

2dkwjdf.jpg

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lookin' good. I actually like the font. It's something I could see in an old sci-fi film. I hope you juxtapose the other released Venus promo pics opposite the lyrics pages.

Zsolti

Lookin' good. I actually like the font. It's something I could see in an old sci-fi film. I hope you juxtapose the other released Venus promo pics opposite the lyrics pages.

exactly what I'm planning on doing

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

Lyrics page 1ย mah47o.jpg

ย 

This one didn't turn out that good,but I still kinda like it

La Primavera

ย 

Can you tell me the sizes in which I have to print these and how to make the booklet? PLEASE GURL, I want to make this CD myself

Zsolti

Can you tell me the sizes in which I have to print these and how to make the booklet? PLEASE GURL, I want to make this CD myself

I will once I figure it out myselfย  :laughga: I dont even know what kinda material are booklets usually print on + the size is still not that clear for me,I have no idea where I can print it with that material ย 

M-E-S-S,yes I am a mess

:fail:

Martijn

ย 

I love it, you're a great artist!

Shouldn't the booklet be square-shaped too, tho? it should have the same proportions as the cover...

Zsolti

Shouldn't the booklet be square-shaped too, tho? it should have the same proportions as the cover...

I'm working on that..

Guys,your opinions please

23w8zd1.jpg2dkwjdf.jpg

ย 

Or

ย 

wi1uu1.jpg

I'm working on that..

Guys,your opinions please

23w8zd1.jpg2dkwjdf.jpg

ย 

Or

ย 

wi1uu1.jpg

Hmm... both are quite nice, but I guess I would go with the second one as it doesn't feel as sparse as the other.ย 

ย 

Whenever you get it finished, I might have a request to make a single book for another song. :shy:

Zsolti

Whenever you get it finished, I might have a request to make a single book for another song. :shy:

that depends if I like the song or not :hor:

Archived