💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Venus CD

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

Hello! I'm currently working on a venus physical cd. (no gagz,i wont make money of it,it will be only one and thats for myself,calm yer tits) I have bought the jewel case and currently making the booklet.

COVER: lady_gaga_venus_by_monstergaga1054-d6wt9

Booklet: Page 1 (introduction) [like btw "this album is for u"] 

352ncih.jpg

Lyrics page 3: 2dkwjdf.jpg

Lyrics page 1: mah47o.jpg

rking on the rest,to be updated..

Thoughts?  :party:

P.S.: Im going with a minimalistic look for the booklet,since I love minimalism.  :worship:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

They're really nice! You should get in contact with a gold Mod and get some bling under your name! "Graphic Artist" will look swell on you

Purr more, hiss less.

LetsGetHigh

I cant wait to see how the printed booklet and the CD print will look like :excited2:

La Primavera

Amazing :omg: U gotta give me all the booklet pages when they're done and the sizes and the instructions to make it! So I can make it myself. I NEED THAT.

I only made a Scheiße CD, I need to make the Venus one tbh

Zsolti

They're really nice! You should get in contact with a gold Mod and get some bling under your name! "Graphic Artist" will look swell on you

Im not that good tho..

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

FATCAT

Im not that good tho..

Its not about skill, its about emotion! If you can show your emotion in your work, no matter how good it looks, (which this looks amazing), You're an artist! :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Zsolti

Its not about skill, its about emotion! If you can show your emotion in your work, no matter how good it looks, (which this looks amazing), You're an artist! :hor:

aww,thanks  :hug:

TheFrenchGuy

Not sure about the font on the cover, I think it would look even more awesome with the Applause one. Anyways, it is really great, I love it! 

Zsolti

project delayed till my photoshop starts working  :noparty:

I love it! That's so funny, I've actually been working on the insert for a physical CD single for Venus and then you posted this :p

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived