💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Knife

Featured Posts

The only character model that looks odd is Tidus, to be honest. Every other model looks amazing, especially Lulu.

I think Auron, Lulu, and Wakka were done quite nicely. ( Who cares about Kimahri? :giggle: )

Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku make me scratch my head a bit. Particularly Tidus, his face is so inconsistent between promotional artwork, cg cutscenes, and then actual in-game cutscenes.

ty3QUjH.jpg

tidus2.jpg

Tidus_in_Zanarkand_Ruins.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

I never cared about Tidus, and maily you'll be playing them seeing only their backs, so not like their faces reallllllly matter, lol.

I'm only getting the HD remix's for the International content. Same went for KH (Super excited with the FM stuff, especially 2)

Also just read the Final Fantasy X -Will- summary...

IT SEEMS WE ARE IN FOR MORE GAMES, DEARS.

Also just read the Final Fantasy X -Will- summary...

IT SEEMS WE ARE IN FOR MORE GAMES, DEARS.

I'm not even sure I want to revisit the world of Final Fantasy X, to be honest.

If they're going to do a sequel, let there be just one more and be done with it.

I'm not even sure I want to revisit the world of Final Fantasy X, to be honest.

If they're going to a sequel, let there be just one more and be done with it.

I'm not sure. There is a lot of fanon disconuity about FFX-2 existing.

And not to mention, there were thoughts of a third sequel even before now. The third sequel, however, was used as blueprints/demos for FFXII or XIII.

I don't know. I definitely enjoyed FFX more than a lot of other FFs, but that may be because it was my first.

Though it does seems interesting that Sin would come back.

I'm an avid player of FF XIV: A Realm Reborn on the Adamantoise server. If anyone is on that server let me know!

Final Fantasy is on the same level or greater than Gaga when it comes to my obsessions. Started playing in 1998 with FFVII and have been hooked since. I find 10 way overrated and 13 is definitely one of the worst... Although I like every single one of them :)

Greetings from Moogle! We might play together on DF someday ^^

I played all FFs and my favourite is 9 and 12. :)

Greetings from Moogle! We might play together on DF someday ^^

I played all FFs and my favourite is 9 and 12. :)

We very well may! My name is Klou Leo on there :)

And omg I love 12 so much... I didn't care much for the story, but it's gameplay was the best in the series IMO. And it's sooooo gorgeous :omg:

We very well may! My name is Klou Leo on there :)

And omg I love 12 so much... I didn't care much for the story, but it's gameplay was the best in the series IMO. And it's sooooo gorgeous :omg:

I loved Final Fantasy XII, as well. Not the most interesting cast of characters, but the gameplay was solid.

Yoshinori Kitase said if the Final Fantasy X & X-2 remaster sold well, the next HD remaster would likely be for Final Fantasy XII. :giveup:

I loved Final Fantasy XII, as well. Not the most interesting cast of characters, but the gameplay was solid.

Yoshinori Kitase said if the Final Fantasy X & X-2 remaster sold well, the next HD remaster would likely be for Final Fantasy XII. :giveup:

Balthier tho :giveup: Things I would do to him.

omg I would literally have tears of joy so much if that happened :giveup: Such an amazing game!

I've just started replaying Final Fantasy VI. This game is criminally underrated. :emo:

http://youtu.be/EQxZJXs0dYQ 

FFXSoul91

I'm so scared of the translations of the Final Fantasy X-2.5 novel...  :eek: 

I'm so scared of the translations of the Final Fantasy X-2.5 novel...  :eek:

I read some of the translations and it sounds absolutely insane. It reads like awful fanfiction.

Archived