Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

BANKS

drowning

Featured Posts

I can see her cross over. Always loved this dark-r&b.  :party: I love waiting game and will get all her songs soon.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

Her new song "Brain" is one of my favorites from her. I especially love the lyrics :legend:

Still waiting on my signed London EP vinyl in the mail tho :(

delete it fat

iloveit123

I've been digging Banks for a while. It's hard to say if it would ever happen for her in America let's say. There seems to be only room for one or two "alt-y" girls at a time there in the midst of people like Katy, Beyonce and Rihanna who hog the rest of the time on radio, and Lorde certainly is America's sweetheart right now taking that position.

JudasInTheDark

This finally came in the mail today and I put it straight into a frame :flutter:

ui8AIoO.jpg

So beautiful :worship2:

Paper Planes

So beautiful :worship2:

Having that cover in such a big format :flutter: I caught it on her Facebook page a few seconds after she posted her link and they were sold out three minutes later. She must have only had like five or something :laughga:

delete it fat

JudasInTheDark

Having that cover in such a big format :flutter: I caught it on her Facebook page a few seconds after she posted her link and they were sold out three minutes later. She must have only had like five or something :laughga:

Haha lucky you!! You'll have a rarity one day when she gets big ;) I literally never even heard of this release until you mentioned it, so you're right it's pretty exclusive lol :toofunny:

This finally came in the mail today and I put it straight into a frame :flutter:

ui8AIoO.jpg

OMG that's so amazing :worship2:

• 2 months later...

I can't wait for the release of Goddess :giveup:

Sounds SO good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79S98PlodE4

MahoganySnitch

Brain was amazng, i bought thay faster than you could say quidditch.

Archived