Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

He was only 7 :/ And he was just fine this sunday...none of us knew. Monday he didn't eat all day so tuesday we took him to the vet and they did some blood tests...wednesday he was in a TON of pain and they kept him on an I.V. This morning they called and said he had a tumor on his pancreas, and it was cancer--and as a result, his kidneys and liver were failing. He also wasn't producing enough red blood cells, and his white blood cell count was almost none. Literally everything in his body shut down all at once...the doctor didn't even know how he was still alive. He was in so much pain we decided to put him down, as an operation could've cost up to $30,000 and there was still no guarantee he would live. So they gave him the shot and he died in my arms, finally in pain no more...

I'm still kind of in shock, it was all so sudden. But I'll never be prouder of him then when I walked into the operating room (he was lying on the floor, in a towel) and, even though he was in tremendous pain, he got up and limped over to lick my hand and say hi.

Aw, your post made me feel sad and I don't even like dogs. :/ Be strong. <3 When my cat died I dedicated a song by Ayumi Hamasaki to her, now whenever that song plays I think of her. ^_^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

So sad to hear that about your dog :/ 

=============================

Happy Father's Day from HBO: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgwqIyWKdUI

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

EPISODE 9 RECAP IS FINALLY HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDOH3Qs99Lw

Vernier

Sorry to hear about your dog's death Brownie :hug:

1388897522-emmy.jpg

Game of Thrones EMMY Submissions 

As much as I like Dany, idk why they keep submitting Emilia Clarke for Best Actress. I'll just leave it at that :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Lion Heart

As much as I like Dany, idk why they keep submitting Emilia Clarke for Best Supporting Actress. I'll just leave it at that :emma:

She was nominated last year at the 2013 Emmys. :shrug:

Ambrosia

As much as I like Dany, idk why they keep submitting Emilia Clarke for Best Actress. I'll just leave it at that :emma:

I hear what you're saying.   :deadbanana:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Emelia isn't bad at all,but she's not Emmy-worthy. Her character isn't that deep, and it's not a hard character to play.

(Thanks on the condolences guys!)

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el8Ydwh0QlQ

Haldy

I agree, I think the performance of Catelyn, Cersei, Arya, Margaery and Brienne all trounce Emilia Clarke as Danny. That's not to say she is bad, but... she's not the best female actress among the major cast, not even close.

But I am so excited for tomorrow. There is a twist that they have to use for the final scene or I'll fall into deep, deep depression.

i started rewatching the show after last week's episode and i'm just about to finish the second series. i had wanted to rewatch it all before tomorrow but sunday crept up quicker than i thought it would.

you know what, i'll not watch the finale tomorrow night, instead i'll finish my rewatch all the way up to the end and then watch it 'cause i'm following all the plot threads and stuff this time and it'd just be a better idea all round so yes. well maybe. i'll probably be too tempted and watch it anyway. we'll see.

Lion Heart

Alex Graves GoT producer and Kit Harington (Jon) on tonight's finale

Tonight’s the night, and there’s time for just a few more teases about the big Game of Thrones season finale.
TV Guide has released a select few quotes from their interview with Alex Graves that will drop after the finale has aired.
The director can’t say enough about the sheer scale of the episode compared to what we’ve seen. “This is the first season where the finale is a finale. It is an all-out, massive, episode. It’s the largest episode that’s every been made. A lot happens.â€

He also teases a few scenes that are sure to be memorable. One he says contains “the best writing I’ve ever seen,†another he was terrified of, as it was “one of my toughest, of all the things I did.†He also says there is one in particular that David and Dan “have been waiting to make for something like a decade.†Last week’s episode ended with Jon Snow heading out to find Mance Rayder, and from what we’ve seen in the preview, he will do just that. Kit Harington has been busy promoting his new film How to Train Your Dragon 2, with perfect timing to sneak in questions about the Thrones finale.

Jon left The Wall without a sword, a dire wolf, or any of his brothers. Kit tells the Wall Street Journal Speakeasy just what Jon’s plan is, and why he’s the only one who can see it through. “His plan is to kill Mance Rayder because that’s the only thing left for him to do. He can’t have gone beyond the Wall with anyone else with him, otherwise they get killed. He has to do it on his own; he’s the only one who’s met Mance Rayder, and he has to get into that tent and find the best thing he can find to kill him, while pretending to be there to parley.â€

We’ll have to wait to see if Jon succeeds, but Kit says that the episode could be “one of the best episodes of Thrones we’ve done.†And in a quote from CNN, he reiterates that the episode will follow a different path than previous finales. “Usually the big impact episode is (the ninth), and then we wrap everything up in the 10th. But this show doesn’t like doing what people think is going to happen; we like changing things up, and it’s a lot that happens in this episode. It’s going to throw a lot of people, it’s going to be very exciting.â€

Adding to that, Kit tells Variety that the episode is one of his personal favourites he has ever worked on. “It’s a big action-packed episode. There’s a lot happens in it that leaves people wanting more, and that’s what we want, people coming back to season five. It leaves a lot open. I’m excited to see it. It’s one of my favorite episodes I’ve ever done.â€

Archived