Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspDoDxxOnA

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me?

Β 

It was so boring. It did NOT need the entire hour devoted to it, and the fact that there was so much filler proves that. So many stupid points... Grenn taking the guys to the gate and just reciting their oath?? The boy being the one to kill Ygritte?? Not getting Ghost out until the end???Β 

Β 

I think maybe

Β 

they should've had this battle been short and during the last episode or a few episodes before, ending with jon going off to find mance. then this episode would be the one with stannis turning up. but ofc they'd need to set this up earlier. maybe keep stannis for ep 10, but have the 1st battle in ep8

Β 

They should've set more up for episode 10. And why did the Tyrells disappear after Tommen ascended?

Β 

I admit that the directing and visuals were nice tho.

Β 

Let us pray

that they don't rush through Stannis' arrival on sunday.

Β 

And seriously, has Margaery said anything at all since episode 4? She had no lines at the trial.

Β 

I also agree that other than Neil Marshall's amazing direction, the episode was pretty badly scripted. But I love that the boy killed Ygritte: she killed his parents earlier in the season. He came around full circle. Did you see his smile after he shot her? He looked at Jon and smiled, thinking Jon would like him for saving his life. The irony was great.

Lion Heart

tumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o4_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o5_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o2_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o6_250.gif

tumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o8_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o9_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o3_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o7_250.gif

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

I can safely say that Dany will invade Westeros with her dragons, and a new, different sort of war will start late in the sixth book, or early in the seventh. I have an author friend who, back in 1998, got to see the full series outline Martin had written. He told me the parts he remembered of it recently. So I know chunks of how it all ends!

Β 

Also, there have been talks by HBO and the showrunners to end it all with one huge movie. It's just talk for now though.

Are you serious? Is this source reliable? Because I also assumed that

Dany attacking Westeros will happen first, then the final war of the series is against the Others (or White Walkers, I keep forgetting the difference) helped by the wolves in which maybe Dany sacrifices herself or the dragons have to die, but then there's peace for everyone. Or whatever. :P Actually I always thought "Dance with Dragons" would include Dany invading Westeros. I mean, it's in the title, right? Instead that book was a beautiful bore of prancing around Mereen for no reason.

MelbHawker

Are you kidding me?

Β 

It was so boring. It did NOT need the entire hour devoted to it, and the fact that there was so much filler proves that. So many stupid points... Grenn taking the guys to the gate and just reciting their oath?? The boy being the one to kill Ygritte?? Not getting Ghost out until the end???Β 

Β 

I think maybe

Β 

they should've had this battle been short and during the last episode or a few episodes before, ending with jon going off to find mance. then this episode would be the one with stannis turning up. but ofc they'd need to set this up earlier. maybe keep stannis for ep 10, but have the 1st battle in ep8

Β 

They should've set more up for episode 10. And why did the Tyrells disappear after Tommen ascended?

Β 

I admit that the directing and visuals were nice tho.

They're just following the books course. The Battle at Castle Black was much more significant in the books - I thought they were going to get through more of the battle - it's still not over. It was phenomenally put together/edited. The effects were outstanding. The Tyrells disappear from the books for a while - don't fret, they'll be coming back next season!Β 

MelbHawker

I'd like to just tell everyone to get really excited for the final episode. So much is going to happen. My Lord.Β 

Β 

Get ready to fall on your knees and bow down when it happens.Β 

Ambrosia

I'm ready to fall and bow. Β Β  :worship: Β  Β  It's bittersweet; I'm excited to watch the finale but a bit bummed, as it'll be the last one for a long time.....

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

tumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o4_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o5_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o2_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o6_250.gif

tumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o8_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o9_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o3_250.giftumblr_mv6kgePYQE1r00543o7_250.gif

Β 

I literally just got back from putting my dog down. He had cancer, and it was time...So you don't know how much I appreciated this. I needed the smile.

Are you serious? Is this source reliable? Because I also assumed that

Dany attacking Westeros will happen first, then the final war of the series is against the Others (or White Walkers, I keep forgetting the difference) helped by the wolves in which maybe Dany sacrifices herself or the dragons have to die, but then there's peace for everyone. Or whatever. :P Actually I always thought "Dance with Dragons" would include Dany invading Westeros. I mean, it's in the title, right? Instead that book was a beautiful bore of prancing around Mereen for no reason.

He's reliable. But he saw the outline 15 years ago, I'm sure Martin has tweaked things. Because yes, back in the nineties, the dragon invasion of Westeros WAS supposed to be in ADWD!

Ambrosia

I literally just got back from putting my dog down. He had cancer, and it was time...So you don't know how much I appreciated this. I needed the smile.

Β 

Β 

I am very sorry about your dog.Β  I hope he was able to live a long and full life before the disease?Β 

I am very sorry about your dog.Β  I hope he was able to live a long and full life before the disease?Β 

He was only 7 :/ And he was just fine this sunday...none of us knew. Monday he didn't eat all day so tuesday we took him to the vet and they did some blood tests...wednesday he was in a TON of pain and they kept him on an I.V. This morning they called and said he had a tumor on his pancreas, and it was cancer--and as a result, his kidneys and liver were failing. He also wasn't producing enough red blood cells, and his white blood cell count was almost none. Literally everything in his body shut down all at once...the doctor didn't even know how he was still alive. He was in so much pain we decided to put him down, as an operation could've cost up to $30,000 and there was still no guarantee he would live. So they gave him the shot and he died in my arms, finally in pain no more...

Β 

I'm still kind of in shock, it was all so sudden. But I'll never be prouder of him then when I walked into the operating room (he was lying on the floor, in a towel) and, even though he was in tremendous pain, he got up and limped over to lick my hand and say hi.

Ambrosia

He was only 7 :/ And he was just fine this sunday...none of us knew. Monday he didn't eat all day so tuesday we took him to the vet and they did some blood tests...wednesday he was in a TON of pain and they kept him on an I.V. This morning they called and said he had a tumor on his pancreas, and it was cancer--and as a result, his kidneys and liver were failing. He also wasn't producing enough red blood cells, and his white blood cell count was almost none. Literally everything in his body shut down all at once...the doctor didn't even know how he was still alive. He was in so much pain we decided to put him down, as an operation could've cost up to $30,000 and there was still no guarantee he would live. So they gave him the shot and he died in my arms, finally in pain no more...

Β 

I'm still kind of in shock, it was all so sudden. But I'll never be prouder of him then when I walked into the operating room (he was lying on the floor, in a towel) and, even though he was in tremendous pain, he got up and limped over to lick my hand and say hi.

Β 

Omg!Β  I'm so sorry to read this.Β  What loyalty to come over and lick your hand even though it took all he had.Β  Pure loyalty and love.Β  You should feel very special and yes, proud, that that sweet animal thought you were worthy of such love and devotion.Β  :hug:

Jase

Okay that broke my heart just reading it. I'm so sorry, Brownie. Sending hugs and love your way :hug:

Β 

tumblr_n5x8ekmsJT1r7ubu9o1_500.jpg

Β 

Hopefully that also gave you a little chuckle! :hehe:

MY USERNAME. It's his name, it just hit me and I teared up. Brownie, the little brown mini-pin. I want to change it so bad, but I'll keep it in his honor.

Thanks guys.

I bet if he could talk, he would've looked up at before he passed and said "You know nothing, Jon Snow." (He'd sit by my side on our porch swing and occasionally watch shows like GOT with me outside on my laptop...)

Archived