💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

gunther_btw

it does? :rip: i thought she paid that coin so she got ha ship. :manicure:

nope.that coin was given by jaquen hghr or something like that .if she ever wanted to visit braavos she only got to show that coin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

i just found out about lady stoneheart OMFG that **** must happen.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Lion Heart

Lena you damn troll :dies:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChavaWM

I couldn't help but laugh during The Hound vs Brienne

It was funny but intriguing

Favorite scene this episode

Ambrosia

They had no choice but to do that to Tywin's character - something had to happen.  They couldn't of had an incestuous relationship right under his nose. 

Why did Tyrion go back before fleeing?  Did he just want to confront his father or had he intended on killing him?  Was Shay ever loyal to Tyrion or was she his father's *lover* too the whole time?

Awhile to wait for more... so going to start watching Boardwalk Empire now that I have some time.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I cannot WAIT for Cersei's arc next season!!! She's a boss ass b---h.

Also, the show only has one more Sansa chapter and one more Bran chapter before they "catch up"...so next season is gonna start moving into book 6!

Ambrosia

item16.rendition.slideshowVertical.game-

This is too much delicious goodness in one picture.

And

Kit Harrington's Hair Has Its Own Game of Thrones Contract; Russell Westbrook Collaborates With Barneys New York
And fashion bloggers are making six-figure salaries.

Kit Harrington's Hair Has Its Own Game of Thrones Contract: A fan of Jon Snow's luscious locks? Apparently Game of Thrones directors are tooâ€â€and they've made sure his curly brown 'do won't be going anywhere. "It has its own contract definitely," actor Kit Harrington said on Live with Kelly and Michael on Tuesday. "I never thought I'd say that about my own hair." And while three years is a long time to maintain the same look, as long as Harrington is playing Snow, his style won't be changed. "I'm just not allowed to cut it, and I didn't realize this until recently," he continued. "I wanted to cut it. I've had long hair for ages and they were like, 'no, no, no, that won't be happening." And we thank you for that, HBO gods. [uS Weekly]

:toofunny:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Lion Heart

They had no choice but to do that to Tywin's character - something had to happen.  They couldn't of had an incestuous relationship right under his nose. 

Why did Tyrion go back before fleeing?  Did he just want to confront his father or had he intended on killing him?  Was Shay ever loyal to Tyrion or was she his father's *lover* too the whole time?

In the books, Tyrion wanted to confront his father about Tysha. Tysha was his first "true love" and his first wife; he loved her very dearly and married her when he was really young (16?). When Tywin Lannister found out about this, he told Jaime to tell Tyrion that Tysha was a ***** who had been paid to make Tyrion a "man". Tywin then had his men have their way with her before sending her away.

During the escape Jaime confesses to Tyrion that Tysha was not a *****, that she was a crofter's daughter who genuinely loved Tyrion. This infuriates Tyrion so he makes a daring move to search for his father to pay the debt. He enters his father's chambers to find Shae- another woman he genuinely loved, but betrayed him. I think Shae really did love Tyrion- up until she was sent away of course. Tywin probably bribed her and we see her confess at Tyrion's trial, and later on tonight's scene. Filled with anger, Tyrion strangles her with the golden chain.

In the books, during Tyrion and Tywin's last encounter, they talk about Tysha. When Tyrion asks him where did she go, Tywin responds with "wherever *****s go." With this, Tyrion shoots his father and runs away.

*click on the "Watch this video on Youtube" link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76l53LukE8

On YT search "Tywin, Cersei. and Tyrion discussing marriages" (S3 E5) where Tywin arranges T & C's marriages. T tells his father "I was wed..." @ 2:20. [For some reason the video won't play here.

Lion Heart

Dat chain :giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynow2dRm8E0

Lion Heart

BqO0CDBIEAE69NH.jpg

BpuyChzIAAAIX1B.jpg

thatfoxyfeeling

Brilliant episode, I can't believe Shae betrayed Tyrion and was ****ing Tywin. She deserved to die. The fight scene between The Hound and Brienne was intense. I expected a certain character to appear at the end :flop: It's been an amazing season, can't wait for it to return!

KrisFromMars

Why didn't the youngest stark kill that guy she was with the whole season? He was asking to die?

:duck:

Guys ya'll are spoiling very much and crucial details for people who haven't watched the latest episode...:awkney:

Guys ya'll are spoiling very much and crucial details for people who haven't watched the latest episode...:awkney:

Why would one enter the thread just after a season finale without having watched it :awkney:

MelbHawker

I haven't seen the episode yet. 

BUT. LS DIDNT HAPPEN?

Writers. HBO. You had 10 extra minutes to play with. You called it the most epic episode ever. And yet, it didn't happen. 

Archived