• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Small teaser uploaded: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih3WsEKmID0

Season 4 Trailer tomorrow at 8:58 PM :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Im even freaking out over the trailer while it 's not out yet, watch me have a breakdown tomorrow morning  :toofunny:

Lion Heart

18 Minutes to go :giveup:

Lion Heart

SEASON 4 TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

BananaTouch

That trailer looked so awesome  :nooo:

So many things are going to happen this season, for those who only watch the show, you have no idea. It's going to be beyond epic.

Yaaaaaaas :giveup: it looks so good.

I haven't read the books but have read some spoilers from wikis...

I still stan for Daenerys and want her to become the Queen of Westeros but knowing the series I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up dead in the final book :cry: if not her at least Jon. I want an actually good person to rule, no shady grey characters or outright evil ones.

GypsyPrince

:giveup: Daenerys was portrayed as a Queen in every single scene in that trailer. She needs to continue slaying because I'm stanning for her tbh.

Vernier

SEASON 4 TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

Oberyn Matel still looks wrong for me :cry:

Yaaaaaaas :giveup: it looks so good.

I haven't read the books but have read some spoilers from wikis...

I still stan for Daenerys and want her to become the Queen of Westeros but knowing the series I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up dead in the final book :cry: if not her at least Jon. I want an actually good person to rule, no shady grey characters or outright evil ones.

You should, when you read the books you'll discover there's no outright "good" or "bad", though naturally some people are ****tier than others :smh: And looking at Daenery's family history, I'll be surprised too if she makes it :cry:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Oberyn Matel still looks wrong for me :cry:

You should, when you read the books you'll discover there's no outright "good" or "bad", though naturally some people are ****tier than others :smh: And looking at Daenery's family history, I'll be surprised too if she makes it :cry:

I bought the whole series released till now and started game of thrones but it just drags and drags and drags :deadbanana: the only dragging book I've read was lord of the rings and I enjoyed it but game of thrones doesn't even begin.

BananaTouch

I bought the whole series released till now and started game of thrones but it just drags and drags and drags :deadbanana: the only dragging book I've read was lord of the rings and I enjoyed it but game of thrones doesn't even begin.

Give it some time, and try to comprehend everything that happened before. Like Robert's Rebellion and the history of the Night's Watch, A Game of Thrones sets you up for future things once you understand the past.

It gets better after Ned's death and the birth of the dragons since the war has fully begun and things start to get messy.

The third book is my favorite.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch the other trailers.

Give it some time, and try to comprehend everything that happened before. Like Robert's Rebellion and the history of the Night's Watch, A Game of Thrones sets you up for future things once you understand the past.

It gets better after Ned's death and the birth of the dragons since the war has fully begun and things start to get messy.

The third book is my favorite.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch the other trailers.

I will probably give it another go some time, after all I've bought the set,mi shouldn't put them to waste :laughga:

This trailer was epic :giveup: I can't wait to see more of Daenerys, Jon, and hope to see the b---h Joffrey and Cersei get what's coming for them.

Archived