• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

Ok, so what and the hell is the difference between the General Admission pit, and the covered pit or whatever? The map is so confusing. When I bought my ticket (GA PIT) I thought I was getting that pink section right in front of the stage? So confusing :duck:

I bought LMZ :ohno: idk if I can even go but I'll have to find a way. I couldn't let the chance slip. Seeing her in a festival would be amazing, and one of my friends wants to go with me.

Hausofpopmusic

Ok, so what and the hell is the difference between the General Admission pit, and the covered pit or whatever? The map is so confusing. When I bought my ticket (GA PIT) I thought I was getting that pink section right in front of the stage? So confusing :duck:

Someone else asked the venue and they said the covered pit, is reserved seating.  I think you bought the GA so, you should be in the monster pit.

Someone else asked the venue and they said the covered pit, is reserved seating.  I think you bought the GA so, you should be in the monster pit.

But where is that on the map for this show?

DeleteMyAccount

Got my tickets for Milwaukee!  Seeing both shows in St. Paul and Milwaukee now.  It'll be fun because the Milwaukee will definitely be a bit different because of it being at the Marcus Amphitheather.

lavenderblondee

My friend got two LMZ tickets for us, can't wait! Festival should be lots of fun. I'm kind of bummed the Chicago and Milwaukee date aren't back to back, cause now I have a LMZ ticket for Chicago as well, and can't really use it.

ChristianSaad

I just got my LMZ ticket for this show!! I already had regular floor but I gave in and bought LMZ... I couldn't help it... Since this show only has 1 stage I feel like THIS is the show to have LMZ for because we will have front row the whole entire time!

Hausofpopmusic

But where is that on the map for this show?

It would be the red and yellow sections. They are covered so if it rains you stay dry. The blue bleachers and green grass is not covered.

I just got my LMZ ticket for this show!! I already had regular floor but I gave in and bought LMZ... I couldn't help it... Since this show only has 1 stage I feel like THIS is the show to have LMZ for because we will have front row the whole entire time!

That's why I got LMZ for this show too. We are gonna have such a good view!!

ChristianSaad

It would be the red and yellow sections. They are covered so if it rains you stay dry. The blue bleachers and green grass is not covered.

That's why I got LMZ for this show too. We are gonna have such a good view!!

Honestly after looking at the seating chart the entire pit will have a great view but I am just hoping to get a spot on the railing to hold on to. Sometimes standing up all day waiting for Gaga can take it's toll especially in the heat.

Check out this seating chart and zoom in.. According to TM everything before row H in section 2 will be removed which means the GA PIT section is the equivalent of only 10 rows!! That's REALLY small!! http://marcusamp.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/ampmap.pdf?sfvrsn=2

ChristianSaad

There is literally ONE LMZ ticket left for this show. If you do a search for 2 tickets it won't come up, but if you search for 1 it works.. So who's gonna get the last LMZ ticket for this festival show? =D

Im so excited last year was my first time going to summerfest and afterwords i said how lady gaga needs to do it cause its one of the biggest music festivals and then heard news that she was doing and got tickets right away :P

• 1 month later...

I just checked the TM page for this show. Looks like they finally "fixed" the map to read correctly. I'm glad I got the GA PIT, because that is the pink section on the map. I remember being really confused when I bought the tickets because they hadn't had the map updated and no one knew what was going on. I'm super excited for this show out the 3 I'm going to :excited2: How exactly does it work with waiting and what not since it's a festival show??