• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Hausofpop

I'll be going! :party: The presale this morning for LM was horribly messed up.. It was active for like 20 minutes and then taken down. It's now up again, but half of them are sold out (GA for example). I'm waiting for the second round of presale on Thursday.

hell0samuel

it says on wiki this show is part of SummerFest, does this mean it will be different from the tour?

Edited by RedFlame

ChristianSaad

it says on wiki this show is part of SummerFest, does this mean it will be different from the tour?

There will be no catwalks.. She will do a modified version of the show with 1 stage only.. That's the biggest difference I can think of for now.. Also the GA floor tickets are cheaper than any other show =)

I'll be going! :party: The presale this morning for LM was horribly messed up.. It was active for like 20 minutes and then taken down. It's now up again, but half of them are sold out (GA for example). I'm waiting for the second round of presale on Thursday.

Click on "general admission pit" instead of "pit covered section" they are available!!!!!! right now!!!  :party: GO GETTEM TIGER 

There will be no catwalks.. She will do a modified version of the show with 1 stage only.. That's the biggest difference I can think of for now.. Also the GA floor tickets are cheaper than any other show =)

so lucky… WAY smaller pit, AND cheaper!!!!!  :eek: If I was anywhere even kindof near Milkwaukee I would be going to this 

The pit covered GA is more expensive than the normal one, so there must be some advantage to that... 

I'm thinking the pit covered is what they plugged in for LMZ to be on the ticket, I'm willing to bet its the exact same thing. At Molson amphitheatre its covered up until like the 200 section, so ya

Click on "general admission pit" instead of "pit covered section" they are available!!!!!! right now!!! :party: GO GETTEM TIGER

so lucky… WAY smaller pit, AND cheaper!!!!! :eek: If I was anywhere even kindof near Milkwaukee I would be going to this

They won't come up for me?

ChristianSaad said in another post "I just called the venue.... here is what they told me...

COVERED PIT means SEATS!! The word PIT "shouldn't be there" is what he said to me over the phone..

So GA is really the only GA (except LMZ of course)" 

I'm thinking the pit covered is what they plugged in for LMZ to be on the ticket, I'm willing to bet its the exact same thing. At Molson amphitheatre its covered up until like the 200 section, so ya

I don't know, for something like Ticketmaster I don't think they'd have two separate tickets at two different prices if they were the exact same thing. I think I'll call them later and ask them about it.

They won't come up for me?

I just tried again… theres still some avaialbe! click "general admission pit" NOT "pit covered section" I'm also doing this in ticket master.ca i don't know if that changes things 

ChristianSaad

ChristianSaad said in another post "I just called the venue.... here is what they told me...

COVERED PIT means SEATS!! The word PIT "shouldn't be there" is what he said to me over the phone..

YES! That's what they said and I just bought my GA floor tickets.. He also said that the pit holds about 500 fans so it's EXTREMELY tiny.. even if you are towards the back there will still only be about 10-15 "rows" of people in front of u!

COUNT ME IN!! I hope there's some other exciting music acts that day too =)

I don't know, for something like Ticketmaster I don't think they'd have two separate tickets at two different prices if they were the exact same thing. I think I'll call them later and ask them about it.

check the post above yours 

Oh... interesting. In that case now it's just between LMZ and GA now. I feel like LMZ would be worth it more for this than a normal artRave show since there probably won't be any moving in the pit. And it'll probably be crowded so you wouldn't want to be stuffed in the middle. 

Oh... interesting. In that case now it's just between LMZ and GA now. I feel like LMZ would be worth it more for this than a normal artRave show since there probably won't be any moving in the pit. And it'll probably be crowded so you wouldn't want to be stuffed in the middle. 

AGH IM SO JEALOUS  :dead:   :shocked: