ARTPOP Tour Is Sold Out!

• Page 2 of 5
  • Last

3,428 posts

Tickets were on sale at 10AM.  It's been hours.

I meant HOURS like almost nighttime. Even the next day they released more tickets.

3,990 posts

DRAG THE BANDWAGONERS

6,807 posts

But how do we know this is true?

7,763 posts

Graphic Artist

7,334 posts

If it's sold out it's hardly ARTFLOP is it?

2,171 posts

:golfclap:

6,807 posts

The try hard shade tho  :toofunny:

inb4 it fails to gross 100M  :toofunny:

14,800 posts

I doubt this, I remember buying tickets for the Monster Ball and it kept saying it was sold out and I check hours later, and I was able to get tickets. Its stupid but its how they work.

Well some people 'reserve' tickets but wait too long to pay or enter payment info and then those seats become available again.

I'm really happy and not surprised that the tour is selling well, I can't wait for European dates omg

2,166 posts

axs.com response to a fan who asked them why "no results found" when trying to buy Lady Gaga tickets: As you might imagine, the demand for Lady Gaga tickets is extremely high. Tickets sold out within minutes.

Slay!

3,769 posts

The try hard shade tho  :toofunny:

inb4 it fails to gross 100M  :toofunny:

Go on Ticketmaster and search for tickets.  You will find slim-pickens.  Also, local sources in the cities have been reporting that their shows sold out within minutes.

Audio Remixer

8,261 posts

I doubt it's sold out completely...

BUT YOU GOT ME ****ING HYPED! READY WITH MY VIP LOWER LEVELS THAT HAVE A PERFECT VIEW OF THE STAGES :whitney: GONNA BUY UP ALL THE MERCH

13,554 posts

Happy for her, 0 hype for the tour.

3,428 posts

Well some people 'reserve' tickets but wait too long to pay or enter payment info and then those seats become available again.

I'm really happy and not surprised that the tour is selling well, I can't wait for European dates omg

I guess. But I'll just wait for official receipts.

1,250 posts

Bow before the Hooker Queen 

14,800 posts

I guess. But I'll just wait for official receipts.

It's always hard to say whether or not a show is sold out though. If the ticket sites say 'SOLD OUT' then that's the best we got for now

Music Collector

11,117 posts

axs.com response to a fan who asked them why "no results found" when trying to buy Lady Gaga tickets: As you might imagine, the demand for Lady Gaga tickets is extremely high. Tickets sold out within minutes.

Slay!

:excited:

Graphic Artist

1,285 posts

Getting tickets to the Chicago show was like the Hunger Games.. but I got the LMZ so I'm happy!

7,023 posts

This thread is honestly like the greatest thing ever. You're flaw-free boo, saving this disaster meltdown of a site 1 thread at a time :legend:

2,866 posts

I love you.

This thread is the best one I've seen in a while :worship:

274 posts

So glad I bought my tickets!!

• Page 2 of 5
  • Last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board