Which is your favourite Season?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

I agree....I think the plot revolves too much around Stiles. Its getting a bit boring now tbh. I feel like the plot is missing a lot of the "human" unsupernatural moments it used to have like scenes at the highschool etc. I hope season 4 is better.

It's because of the fans and the critics always hyping up Dylan and how he's the best and blah blah blah. Even so that doesn't mean everything should be about him. Season 4 might be better but I'm still unsure if I'll keep watching. I will decide if I'm going to continue watching on the outcome of Isaac's fate. If he dies I'll just stop, he didn't have good writing this season so he wouldn't even get a redeeming story arc if he dies, not to mention that he's the only beta in the pack and he's still treated like an outsider while the twins get to play heroes... Urgh, so annoying, it'd have been better if Stiles was my fave :noparty:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

Dean Winchester

It's because of the fans and the critics always hyping up Dylan and how he's the best and blah blah blah. Even so that doesn't mean everything should be about him. Season 4 might be better but I'm still unsure if I'll keep watching. I will decide if I'm going to continue watching on the outcome of Isaac's fate. If he dies I'll just stop, he didn't have good writing this season so he wouldn't even get a redeeming story arc if he dies, not to mention that he's the only beta in the pack and he's still treated like an outsider while the twins get to play heroes... Urgh, so annoying, it'd have been better if Stiles was my fave :noparty:

i hope alison is the one that gets killed, i could care less about her :awkney: If they kill Derek, Stiles, Danny, or Issac im gonna be mad

i hope alison is the one that gets killed, i could care less about her :awkney: If they kill Derek, Stiles, Danny, or Issac im gonna be mad

tbh :manicure: I agree but I don't think it's gonna be her. All signs pointing towards Isaac. I called this even before the season started when there was a promo shot of Alison holding a dead blond (white) wolf...

Dean Winchester

tbh :manicure: I agree but I don't think it's gonna be her. All signs pointing towards Isaac. I called this even before the season started when there was a promo shot of Alison holding a dead blond (white) wolf...

Really?? But wouldn't that be too obvious??? I feel like Derek is gonna die, cuz there was a promo which showed him getting shot. :awkney:

Really?? But wouldn't that be too obvious??? I feel like Derek is gonna die, cuz there was a promo which showed him getting shot. :awkney:

Yes, it's too obvious but it's not like the writers are really subtle :awkney: Besides many were thinking it would be Stiles while I have always said it would be Isaac due to that promo (no one really knew about it so it's not that obvious).

I'm lucky bc Stiles is my fave :emma:

I've actually noticed a pattern in the episodes. 

There's either 'buildup episodes' where they explain a bunch of unanswered questions, and at the end prepare and plan for a battle/event.. 

Or, there's 'action episodes' where the battle/event ensues and big things potentially happen like a character's death or something like that.

"The Fox and the Wolf" was a buildup episode, and I think the episode after it's going to be an action episode.

Phoenix

I really liked the last episode. I love how it literally took us back in the time. It felt so real. And I'm glad we finally got to see what's the Nogitsune about. 

💎

Dean Winchester

UXjKAVg.jpg

:giveup:

That pic is so cute omg :legend: Dylan looks into it tbh, the way he's holding him its like he's ready to take him into the bedroom :toofunny: Btw did u hear that they are gonna add a new gay character named Mason to the show in season 4 who'll be a part of the supernatural stuff?? :excited: Reports say he's gonna be a lacrosse player, and is supposed to be good-looking.

That pic is so cute omg :legend: Dylan looks into it tbh, the way he's holding him its like he's ready to take him into the bedroom :toofunny: Btw did u hear that they are gonna add a new gay character named Mason to the show in season 4 who'll be a part of the supernatural stuff?? :excited: Reports say he's gonna be a lacrosse player, and is supposed to be good-looking.

Yeah, heard those reports. Probably a new guy to hook up with Danny since the twins are leaving the show. But since it looks like my TW adventure stops this season I don't really care. That might change though...never say never :classy:

Valextra

I just read about the new gay character coming for the season 4 :party:

And I red about the dead of an important character, but I don't know who is, I prefer to wait and see :)

Dean Winchester

Yeah, heard those reports. Probably a new guy to hook up with Danny since the twins are leaving the show. But since it looks like my TW adventure stops this season I don't really care. That might change though...never say never :classy:

Wait the twins are leaving the show?? Who said that? :excuseme: