• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

Supernatural is the best thing ever. I'm so obsessed with that show.

Yes, stan for Supernatural Sometimes I wish that it would never end but a perfect ending would close the series so beautifully :flutter: Nothing can surpass that show tbh and I'm comparing it to some of my fav shows like Game of Thrones, Dexter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel... Supernatural is just out of this world, galaxy, space and time.

hughdancy

don't watch neither of them, but i do ship dean/sam 

tumblr_lykt633ZHY1r0uf92o1_400.gif

Yaaaaas

I watched Supernatural until season 7 (too long imo :megaflop:), I stopped enjoying it after 5 :noparty:

And I've seen the first two seasons of TW but I didn't really like it... :awkney:

Yaaaaas

I watched Supernatural until season 7 (too long imo ), I stopped enjoying it after 5 

And I've seen the first two seasons of TW but I didn't really like it... 

Gurl, sis, you in danger...You never watch for Supernatural too long...It's perfect :ohwell:

:hug:

Those are my two fave shows god they are so great.

Yes, you're like me I love them both so much. Can't wait for TW Season 3B and for Supernatural S9 to continue. That mid-season finale killed me :deadbanana:

Dean Winchester

My 2 favorite shows in one thread ..it must be heaven  :legend: I stan for Dean, Castiel, Stiles, Aiden/Ethan, Danny, and Derek 

i ship Dean and castiel :worship2:(wouldn't mind sam either  )

i ship derek and stiles also  :hehe:

Edited by Dean Winchester

OMG I love TW so much!!!!!!! Can't wait for it to return!

There you are :hug: We already talked about our love of TW, haven't we? 

My 2 favorite shows in one thread ..it must be heaven  I stan for Dean, Castiel, Stiles, Aiden/Ethan, Danny, and Derek 

i ship Dean and castiel 

i ship derek and stiles also  

Yaaaaaas so many fans of both shows on here like me :cry: GGD is really heaven

And I love the fact that we're so diverse regarding what we like about the show :party:

I stan for Sam and in TW for Scott and Isaac. Oh, and Lydia too.

i ship no one in Supernatural, but used to ship Sam/Dean. I guess I've grown :hor:

And I ship Scott and Isaac #Scisaac. But that's obvious given my avatar :hehe:

Yes we did! Especially for our love for Scisaac!

just_rain_by_the_blind_writer-d5ruvus.jp

#Justice4Scisaac

Btw, I've begun just today writing a Scisaac fic. Post season 3A, obviously I'm gonna ignore 3B :smh: Hope it turns out good because when I get writer's block I just delete the entire document and I'll be left with nothing

just_rain_by_the_blind_writer-d5ruvus.jp

#Justice4Scisaac

Btw, I've begun just today writing a Scisaac fic. Post season 3A, obviously I'm gonna ignore 3B :smh: Hope it turns out good because when I get writer's block I just delete the entire document and I'll be left with nothing

Can't wait to read your stuff! I'm feeling like I've read all the good fics on this ship. More like a boat tbh. We're such a small part of the fandom, which is a shame, cause Scisaac>>>>>>> 

#teamscisaac tho

I'm a big fan of Supernatural! I mean, season nein's been a bit rough, and I still have some issues with them killing women and all, but I'm still attached.

It totally works if you look at the plot like 1-5 as one arc, 6-7 as another arc, and 8-current as a new arc. 6 and 7 was rough, but I feel like it was because of the transition of showrunners. Sera Gamble is an amazing writer, but I think she was thrust into the position without knowing what to do. And, when she finally got an idea going, she was switched out. Sad.

DAMMIT, WHERE IS NAOMI.

3 points in and ready for more

Can't wait to read your stuff! I'm feeling like I've read all the good fics on this ship. More like a boat tbh. We're such a small part of the fandom, which is a shame, cause Scisaac>>>>>>> 

:yes: There are too many Sterek and Scallison fans. I have no idea how they can see the show without seeing that Scott and Isaac would be perfect together. They live under the same roof too :nooo: So much hotness could happen :cry: I'll try to make the fic good but it's been so long since I've written anything creative and I don't usually write any romance let alone slash So it's not a completely Scisaac fic although that's the second focus after the main story :D

#teamscisaac tho

I'm a big fan of Supernatural! I mean, season nein's been a bit rough, and I still have some issues with them killing women and all, but I'm still attached.

It totally works if you look at the plot like 1-5 as one arc, 6-7 as another arc, and 8-current as a new arc. 6 and 7 was rough, but I feel like it was because of the transition of showrunners. Sera Gamble is an amazing writer, but I think she was thrust into the position without knowing what to do. And, when she finally got an idea going, she was switched out. Sad.

DAMMIT, WHERE IS NAOMI.

Yeah, they do kill a lot of women :/ Thank god they're letting Sheriff Mills live but they did give me a couple of scares where I thought she was gonna die. She's amazing!

6 and 7 are my least favourite seasons although 7 is an improvement. In Season 6 they should have centered the story on Eve tbh she had such potential

I always liked Sera, she got too much undeserved hate...

Naomi was such an awesome character! Very gray not black or white! We have Abbadon at least, she's a great female character. She should appear more often.