Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

HausOfRahul

3,1 million tickets sold

$340 million gross

the biggest Cirque du Soleil tour ever

flop ? I don't think

But they've done more shows than the Monster Ball... so really its because of their 300+ show amount...

ViviLittleM

One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, McBusted  Stade de France  Paris, France  June 20-21, 2014  $9,775,550  114,172 /
114,172  2 / 2  $85.62  Live Nation

thanks live nation to say sold out for ALL the shows of 1D AND Gaga

it wasn't sold out, the Stade de France = 75 000

114,172/2 = 57086

Why did 1d have two separated tours? they could have had the highest grossing tour of all time.  "Sorry For My Bad English"

One Direction bring some incredible numbers, with only 53 shows they gross $231 million and sold 2,7 million tickets.

The tour has still 38 shows left, we can expect them to finish it with more than $375 million. Very impressive

One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, McBusted  Stade de France  Paris, France  June 20-21, 2014  $9,775,550  114,172 /
114,172  2 / 2  $85.62  Live Nation

thanks live nation to say sold out for ALL the shows of 1D AND Gaga

it wasn't sold out, the Stade de France = 75 000

114,172/2 = 57086

they do the same for everybody, Gaga included. We all know shows are rarely completely sold out

But they've done more shows than the Monster Ball... so really its because of their 300+ show amount...

And what's the point ? Gaga grossed $227 million with 201 shows

the Cirque grossed $340 million with 325 shows

It's the same thing, for a touring circus, it's incredible numbers

Edited by Houdini

ViviLittleM

One Direction bring some incredible numbers, with only 53 shows they gross $231 million and sold 2,7 million tickets.

The tour has still 38 shows left, we can expect them to finish it with more than $375 million. Very impressive

they do the same for everybody, Gaga included. We all know shows are rarely completely sold out

It's what I said...

VforVendetta

And what's the point ? Gaga grossed $227 million with 201 shows

the Cirque grossed $340 million with 325 shows

It's the same thing, for a touring circus, it's incredible numbers

Omg, how the hell did they sell that much?

It's what I said...

Plus, look at the seating chart :

m_299432.gif

about 65% is open to sell, so 65% of 80,000 = 52,000, add 5,000 on the ground, both shows were probably near to be filled

ViviLittleM

Plus, look at the seating chart :

m_299432.gif

about 65% is open to sell, so 65% of 80,000 = 52,000, add 5,000 on the ground, both shows were probably near to be filled

it's the same for almost all artist look at Gaga: plan_stade_france_lady_gaga.jpg

and she did 70 000 with one show :)

it's the same for almost all artist look at Gaga: plan_stade_france_lady_gaga.jpg

and she did 70 000 with one show :)

they still attracted 115K people in one city its far from flop

I believe they should delay the Israel concert. Not because of the war (although Gagas completely safe performing as scheduled), but because the war hurt ticket sales too much in the past 2 months. She needs another month of tickets on sale, I doubt the consumer trust is there yet.

HausOfRahul

This thread is always a mess after boxscores lol...

Oh and why do people keep saying that 1D is a flop? I keep seeing on twitter the fangirls saying that "1D is not a flop" with a picture of the crowd for one of their shows, but I've never seen anyone call 1D a flop? They just had the #1 selling album of 2013...

Because they can. Not everybody can perform 300 arenas (looks at Gaga).

Omg, how the hell did they sell that much?

Because their popularity is immense. I know at least 20 people who went to the 1D concert(s) in my country. They had 2 ****ing stadium concerts while Justin Bieber struggled to sell out a small stadium, and Rihanna/Beyoncé only do 2 arena shows :giveup:

MJ teas tbh. He did like 4 stadium shows in Rotterdam.

I believe they should delay the Israel concert. Not because of the war (although Gagas completely safe performing as scheduled), but because the war hurt ticket sales too much in the past 2 months. She needs another month of tickets on sale, I doubt the consumer trust is there yet.

I personally think they should schedule two or three shows at the Nokia Arena, Tel Aviv at the top of December. It will give time for things to settle, and for people to buy tickets.

I'd hope that they do some form of deal or incentive, Idk, for those who have lost homes or something in the war, just something charitable :shrug:

VforVendetta

Because they can. Not everybody can perform 300 arenas (looks at Gaga).

Because their popularity is immense. I know at least 20 people who went to the 1D concert(s) in my country. They had 2 ****ing stadium concerts while Justin Bieber struggled to sell out a small stadium, and Rihanna/Beyoncé only do 2 arena shows :giveup:

MJ teas tbh. He did like 4 stadium shows in Rotterdam.

But their music is not even approaching these standarts. :giveup:

One Direction's shows in Paris were simply not sold out.

Bqz9IhaCYAAiihp.jpg

This is before the show.