Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

gagas teams shouldve worked hard months ago to promo it

I agree, I was jk.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Well perth did decently. It was by no means full and ga had a fair bit of room on the sides but it didnt look empty anywhere even though there were many areas with seats not full they were scattered around so it still looked ok. :)

Dangerous Man

Well, we need to stop being paranoid already. All the Aus dates will be doing good if not sold out. Lol.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Well, we need to stop being paranoid already. All the Aus dates will be doing good if not sold out. Lol.

They most definitely will not all be sold out. Perth already wasnt. Besides its still disappointing even if the shows dont look empty. The second melb and Sydney shows are still doing badly. :( especially since not all seats were put on sale in te first place for those shows and the tickets are overall gonna be cheaper coz they started b and c res lower in the seating than for the first shows. :(

Dangerous Man

They most definitely will not all be sold out. Perth already wasnt. Besides its still disappointing even if the shows dont look empty. The second melb and Sydney shows are still doing badly. :( especially since not all seats were put on sale in te first place for those shows and the tickets are overall gonna be cheaper coz they started b and c res lower in the seating than for the first shows. :(

I don't think it's disappointing at all considering how ARTPOP flopped in Oz.

I don't think it's disappointing at all considering how ARTPOP flopped in Oz.

. But usually she had so much support from fans here so for me to see the audsie shows like this it is disappointing but i guess more on the fans behalf.

Dangerous Man

. But usually she had so much support from fans here so for me to see the audsie shows like this it is disappointing but i guess more on the fans behalf.

I don't think she was that big during BTW era, so that explains why they lost interest on her this era. But hey, ARTPOP is rebounding rn. :party:

I don't think she was that big during BTW era, so that explains why they lost interest on her this era. But hey, ARTPOP is rebounding rn. :party:

Well comparing at least 10 (i think it was actually 12) sold out shows in Australia during the BTWB tour to maybe one or two this tour....that's a big drop. :(

Dangerous Man

Well comparing at least 10 (i think it was actually 12) sold out shows in Australia during the BTWB tour to maybe one or two this tour....that's a big drop. :(

Imo the success of BTWB there was cause by the success of TFM and the lead single of BTW.

Imo the success of BTWB there was cause by the success of TFM and the lead single of BTW.

Possibly, and she also had Monster Hall show here before the tour too, which I guess helped big time with promo...