Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

If they announce number, it will be probably all the NA shows and with chance the two Japanese dates.

forget the japan dates for sure, i don't think we will get 19 cities, i never saw 19 boxscore for a single artist on one week release

That's good isn't it??

I mean LiveNation can make that look 100% right? :sweat:

for me it's good

from the picture, it looked like a good filled show

TEANUS

The first Melbourne show will probably be sold out, Brisbane was doing better then Perth at the start, and 1st Sydney will probably sell out. :party:

But the second Melbourne and Sydney shows tho :sweat:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HausOfRahul

forget the japan dates for sure, i don't think we will get 19 cities, i never saw 19 boxscore for a single artist on one week release

But we got 14 last time so it's not that big of a stretch??

But we got 14 last time so it's not that big of a stretch??

yes but it's the maximum i think  anyway we'll see it would be great to have the whole leg

Whispering

I saw the Prism Tour for the first time last night!

I was disappointed. :(

I've seen artRave 4 times, and I can't wait to see it again! I saw Teenage Dream 3 times and loved it! But I wouldn't see Prism a 2nd time even if I had free tickets. I guess I just don't like the songs from Prism as much as Teenage Dream. But even the performances of the Teenage Dream songs were hollow, or Katy did lesser remixes of them.

And I don't mean to be flamebaity, because I love Katy Perry, and I thought Teenage Dream was the 2nd best show I've ever seen next to Gaga's shows. But the Prism show just quacked, at least for MY tastes. :P

And yet the GP is loving Prism! :shrug: Well, if they love then show then it's all good! There's nothing wrong with having tastes that are out-of-line with the GP!

EDIT: Funny moment: At one point in the show, Katy was talking about a garden she was growing with kale and snow peas and other things. And she was talking about things there were good to grow in a garden, and someone shouted "Marijuana!" and Katy laughed and said "No, we don't grow that here. That's the OTHER show!" I assume she was referring to Gaga?

:dies:  Love it!

My cousin said the same thing. He loves Katy AND Gaga, so he has been to both their current and past concerts.

He liked TD MUCH more than Prism. He loved, loved, loved the artRave. His comment was that after the artRave he "felt like he had been to a rave with all of his best friends" he said he "felt complete freedom and joy...like it was some 60s type experience". lol

My cousin said Prism was "pretty, but lacked something...a connection" and that he felt like he was back at the 1D concert (that he took his little sister to ) with all the little girls and their mommies.   :haha:

That's an audience with a ton of buying power, though, as we have seen with tours like Hannah Montana and now One Direction. As long as Katy keeps up the family-friendly type shows and offers music and visuals that cater to that audience, she will continue to attract that demo. Gaga never really had that demo (not to a significant degree) and she definitely doesn't have it now...and that's okay with me!!

Edited by rarigoes

Rainbow Unicorn

Doesn't depend on the number of cities, but on the number of shows reported.

Live Nation reported 25 numbers for Justin Timberlake, in 25 different cities for the same box office.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I expect around 10-11k on 13-14k for Perth, not more, but it's still good.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Doesn't depend on the number of cities, but on the number of shows reported.

Live Nation reported 25 numbers for Justin Timberlake, in 25 different cities.

box score published boxscores by cities, not by shows

Rainbow Unicorn

box score published boxscores by cities, not by shows

It's the same thing tho. They're releasing the different shows from the different cities.

Why are there no box scores...

Get ready. At noon or early afternoon, let's see if we're getting new numbers. 

Probably not

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

Everything above 1M will be GREAT for me......

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the Australian leg when you see the boxscores :p

no way any of the Australian dates gross below 1M

HausOfRahul

It's the same thing tho. They're releasing the different shows from the different cities.

Get ready. At noon or early afternoon, let's see if we're getting new numbers. 

Probably not

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

Haha they usually come around 2 pm EST but whenever the ****ty boxscores (with like a #1 of 1.5m) come they are a bit later

Imagine if Billboard surprise us and count the festivals :giveup:

*dream*

:ohwell:

Lady Gaga

Quebec City, Canada

85,000 / 85,000 (100%)

$6,375,000

1/1