StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

So... Billboard will probably report :

- San Jose : 14,181 / 14,181
- Atlantic City : 13,217 / 13,217

- Dallas : 11,427 / 11,427 

:omfgaga:

But even if Dallas number is good, I thought she would play for at least 12k people... 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

SomethingMore

She flopped so hard in NZ, maybe she's not doing shows there because her team knows that those fans will go to Sydney and Melbourne (probably that's why Sydney and Melbourne are selling ok).

She did not flop "so hard" in NZ. Applause reached #7 and DWUW reached #12. 

If she had 1 date it would 100% be sold out. 

somechick

Also, the MGM's arena layout is different where you can have the all of the seats used since they have the section where stage used so she can have up to 15,000, and at the Staples Center the seats have to be removed for the stage and Gaga said herself during the concert that there was 12,000 to 13,000. MGM has always had more seats available, I've been there multiple times.

I was at both shows - 1st Vegas and 1st LA show and tbqh Staples Center seems bigger. I think it has more tiers for the seating.

That J

Yea the Dallas arena holds more like 12,500 typically if I remember correctly. I've been there 4 times and it's a really nice arena but it ain't holding 17,000+ lol. That show was packed too from what I could see from the floor and I kept looking around lol. Now that the NA leg is right at it's end, I'm excited to see the final full updated boxscore numbers. She did really well on this leg, much better than the detractors predicted when the album didnt sell 42 million copies. Slay Gaga Slay!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Rainbow Unicorn

Also, the MGM's arena layout is different where you can have the all of the seats used since they have the section where stage used so she can have up to 15,000, and at the Staples Center the seats have to be removed for the stage and Gaga said herself during the concert that there was 12,000 to 13,000. MGM has always had more seats available, I've been there multiple times.

A sold-out show at Staples Center can have a capacity between 14,500 and up to 15,000. For MGM Grand Garden Arena, the capacity of a sold-out crowd is only between 13,500 and 14,000.

Yea the Dallas arena holds more like 12,500 typically if I remember correctly. I've been there 4 times and it's a really nice arena but it ain't holding 17,000+ lol. That show was packed too from what I could see from the floor and I kept looking around lol. Now that the NA leg is right at it's end, I'm excited to see the final full updated boxscore numbers. She did really well on this leg, much better than the detractors predicted when the album didnt sell 42 million copies. Slay Gaga Slay!!!

American Airlines Center in Dallas can hold between 14,000 and 15,500 people max. So, yes... The capacity on the boxscore is 100% fake. They made the same mistake for San Jose, this is really weird. I hope the mistake won't be the same with Billboard...

:toofunny:  :toofunny:

That J

A sold-out show at Staples Center can have a capacity between 14,500 and up to 15,000. For MGM Grand Garden Arena, the capacity of a sold-out crowd is only between 13,500 and 14,000.

American Airlines Center in Dallas can hold between 14,000 and 15,500 people max. So, yes... The capacity on the boxscore is 100% fake. They made the same mistake for San Jose, this is really weird. I hope the mistake won't be the same with Billboard...

:toofunny::toofunny:

Wow I didn't realize the AAC held that many people! But I knew it wasn't the other number. We got there early this show (LMZ) and I was gauging the sections thru the wait and Dallas showed up! There weren't any sections blocked off that I could see. Of course it's hard to see every seat, but what I saw looked real good. Hoping for a sell out......of course it may be listed as one anyway (lol), but ill take it! Very impressed and glad people showed up in North America for the rave and I think it was a good show for this point in her career. The whole arena stayed on it's feet, it's fast, energetic, fun. Those who went to artRAVE, casual fans, the curious, etc will most likely return for the next one. I heard several older people (lot of older folks there!) exiting saying "I'm pleasantly surprised" or "she can really sing!" Now add the upcoming Cheek To Cheek? Shoooooot. Gaga is gonna be just fine! ;). Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Flawless

We will only have the boxcores on 13th I guess. But hoping for today too.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

VersaceKing

Please boxscores, come out TODAY :worship2: 

But if not, let me see those meltdowns :popcorn:

OMG ART RAVE DENVER TODAY. HATE ON IT BITCHES GAGA IS COMING AND I'M GOING TO SEE HER I'M DYING I CAN'T WAIT OMFGOMFGMOGF