Rainbow Unicorn

SAP Center at San Jose, CA :

- The Born This Way Ball : 11,465

- ArtRAVE The ARTPOP Ball : 14,181

Decay they say. Flop they say.

There-s-a-Lady-Gaga-gif-for-that-Drunk-l

Arturo

:applause:

do you think Gaga could've done a third date in LA with some promotion? I mean, Applause was in PR till like January on KIIS and still played like 2-3 times a day :giveup: it's already become obvious that the biggest cities are the only actually important markets for Gaga - high avg ticket prices and and great attendance, so LiveNation could focus more on promoting in these big cities. Perhaps she could do ~6 stadium shows and ~10 big arena shows in North America instead of 40 arena shows (including very small arenas) next time.

Maybe, but a show in Anaheim, California at the Honda Center (south of L.A) would've worked well too.

It would sell better than a 3rd L.A show.

Katy, Miley, and JT all did/are doing shows there on their current tours.

Arturo

Arturo is Gaga going to Buffalo, should she cum 2 Buffalo? BTW Gags Cum 2 Buffalo, NY!!!!!!! :derpga:

No she'd never go there.

ViviLittleM

I don't know how Gaga will sell her tickets in Australia...

ARTPOP ISN'T EVEN GOLD THERE OMG. I don't want to see the Australian's crowd...

And I don't think that the first dates are sold out, it just to sell other tickets.. Just imagine, ARTPOP sold less than tickets for the artRAVE it's so illogical

Edited by ViviLittleM

Arturo is Gaga going to Buffalo, should she cum 2 Buffalo? BTW Gags Cum 2 Buffalo, NY!!!!!!!

buffalo is irrelevant. I don't know ha

:omg: just looked up, Manhattan to Buffalo is 600km :omg: that's from Amsterdam to Berlin or London :udidnt:

Arturo

Y'all are getting off-topic :awkney:

Anyways, a new arena is being built in San Francisco

628x471.jpg

I expect SF to become a major touring city once it opens up. I hope Gagz will go there. 

GagaMyBlood95

628x471.jpg

I expect SF to become a major touring city once it opens up. I hope Gagz will go there. 

That looks amazing :applause:

somechick

I don't know how Gaga will sell her tickets in Australia...

ARTPOP ISN'T EVEN GOLD THERE OMG. I don't want to see the Australian's crowd...

And I don't think that the first dates are sold out, it just to sell other tickets.. Just imagine, ARTPOP sold less than tickets for the artRAVE it's so illogical

It's actually not illogical because people may go to more than one show, but they're not likely to buy more than one album (although I did but I bought one in the US which was the deluxe with the itunes dvd) and one in Australia. lol

But I am also worried about the crowds. I think the crowd for the first Melb and Syd shows will be decent, but I also don't believe it's sold out. i'm really worried about Perth and Brisbane crowds though, and the second two shows in Melb & Syd I think will just be BAD. :(

628x471.jpg

Where is it exactly? Surely not out by the Golden gate? it must be one of the other bridges close to "downtown" right? Looks nice.

Arturo

It's actually not illogical because people may go to more than one show, but they're not likely to buy more than one album (although I did but I bought one in the US which was the deluxe with the itunes dvd) and one in Australia. lol

But I am also worried about the crowds. I think the crowd for the first Melb and Syd shows will be decent, but I also don't believe it's sold out. i'm really worried about Perth and Brisbane crowds though, and the second two shows in Melb & Syd I think will just be BAD. :(

Where is it exactly? Surely not out by the Golden gate? it must be one of the other bridges close to "downtown" right? Looks nice.

I think that's the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge

somechick

Ooh guess what - the first Sydney show is not showing "sold out" on ticketek any more! I went on to see how the Aussie shows were doing and it lets me select tix for the first Sydney show. There are still VIP packs, Hot seat packs and LMZ tix for sale - so the most expensive (excluding APZ which sold out of course). It's saying A, B and C res and GA are sold out, but I wonder if they don't sell all the LMZ tix they might just make them GA to at least sell some more closer to the show. First Melb show is exactly the same.

Perth is giving me row K seats in A reserve, but then row G in B reserve (but it's at the end of the stage while A is near the main stage). C reserve is giving me row A in the upper section but it's a side view (don't know how that is the "best available" as I am sure the rest of C res is not sold out. lmao

Brisbane is p*ssing me off by saing that A res has row H close to the main stage available (and it's better than the seat I got in the presale lol coz I'm up near the piano which is gonna block half my f'in view pfft). B res gives me row L in the upper section and apparently C res is sold out (dunno about that).

Second Sydney show has row G available for A res (close to the main stage), B res gives me row C in the section level (side of stage), while C res gives me row D in the second level but it's end of stage. Third level is "sold out" (ie not in use for this show coz sales are so bad) :( Still all the packages (minus APZ obvs) plus GA available too.

Second Melb show A res is row G (close to main stage), B res is row E (end of stage lower section - this is ridiculous! At the BTWB I had B res and I was end of stage in the upper section row JJ! Now B res is 5th row in the lower section for this show - so bad :redface: ) C res even has better tix available than I had at BTWB lol - end of stage row CC in the upper section! All packages still available (minus APZ of course), plus GA.

I feel embarrassed for Australians that the ticket sales are so sh*te. People, what is going on? :(

Arturo

Ooh guess what - the first Sydney show is not showing "sold out" on ticketek any more! I went on to see how the Aussie shows were doing and it lets me select tix for the first Sydney show. There are still VIP packs, Hot seat packs and LMZ tix for sale - so the most expensive (excluding APZ which sold out of course). It's saying A, B and C res and GA are sold out, but I wonder if they don't sell all the LMZ tix they might just make them GA to at least sell some more closer to the show. First Melb show is exactly the same.

Perth is giving me row K seats in A reserve, but then row G in B reserve (but it's at the end of the stage while A is near the main stage). C reserve is giving me row A in the upper section but it's a side view (don't know how that is the "best available" as I am sure the rest of C res is not sold out. lmao

Brisbane is p*ssing me off by saing that A res has row H close to the main stage available (and it's better than the seat I got in the presale lol coz I'm up near the piano which is gonna block half my f'in view pfft). B res gives me row L in the upper section and apparently C res is sold out (dunno about that).

Second Sydney show has row G available for A res (close to the main stage), B res gives me row C in the section level (side of stage), while C res gives me row D in the second level but it's end of stage. Third level is "sold out" (ie not in use for this show coz sales are so bad) :( Still all the packages (minus APZ obvs) plus GA available too.

Second Melb show A res is row G (close to main stage), B res is row E (end of stage lower section - this is ridiculous! At the BTWB I had B res and I was end of stage in the upper section row JJ! Now B res is 5th row in the lower section for this show - so bad :redface: ) C res even has better tix available than I had at BTWB lol - end of stage row CC in the upper section! All packages still available (minus APZ of course), plus GA.

I feel embarrassed for Australians that the ticket sales are so sh*te. People, what is going on? :(

So basically they ARE removing sections?

That's so dumb.

somechick

So basically they ARE removing sections?

That's so dumb.

I think they must be. There is no way the whole third level of the second Sydney show is sold out. That would usually be C res, but C res is now in level 2. Similarly with the second Melb show, C res usually starts half way back in the second (upper - there's only a lowe and upper section at RLA) level but for the second show it's starting at the front of the upper section so I wonder if they will curtain off the back of that section coz there is no way in hell it'll sell out. :(