Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DON'T HAVE A ST LOUIS DATE

looks like im going to chicago if it isnt already sold out  :cry:

MAY 10 - UNCASVILLE - Mohegan Sun Arena - TICKETS TBA - 00,000/12,000 (0%)

my date. smallest arena shes doing, how personal :excited2:

Gagaloo911

Yes, I love these threads you do, the one for BTW Ball was so convenient and straightforward and so will this one!

guys if tickets are sold out for presale does that mean theyre sold out for good or do they reserve some for when it goes public for everyone? i really wanted floor tickets :/

StrawberryBlond

Thanks for the amazing feedback, everyone! I'm so glad that you found the last thread very helpful, so I'll be more than happy to do this one. Remember, any information regarding ticket sales you can provide is welcome.

Lots of pre-sales already SOLD OUT

Can you tell me what ones they are specifically? I don't like to put up any figures until tickets have officially gone on sale because we don't know how many tickets were resevered for each presale or how many sold exactly. But I can display "presale sold out" or something.

I think that the capacities presented are for sport events.

I research throughly to provide concert capacities. There's some I will slip up on, though, if the information isn't out there as most venues seem to refrain from saying concert capacities (even though they do them) and will only list sports capacities. The Vancouver arena especially is difficult to judge - wikipedia says it's 19,000 for concerts but turns out it's actually about 15,000 or so (though the arena's since updated their site and I can't find that information anywhere). Rexall Place supposedly holds 13,000 for concerts but I have seen concerts reach over 13,000 there, so that's why I put a plus sign at the end, same for Atlanta. If there's no venue stated, I just make an educated guess by working out what a concert would hold in relation to sports capacities.

guys if tickets are sold out for presale does that mean theyre sold out for good or do they reserve some for when it goes public for everyone? i really wanted floor tickets :/

No, they're not sold out for good. Only so many tickets are reserved for presales. This number will depend on the size of the venue, of course, and it's practically impossible to find out how many are available. This is why you hear of a presale selling out and then selling out again on the "official" ticket sales day. Sometimes, if a presale is mega popular, a second show will be added immediately, before the tickets even go on official release. But understandably, not everyone wants to take this chance.

itsdominik

Can you tell me what ones they are specifically? I don't like to put up any figures until tickets have officially gone on sale because we don't know how many tickets were resevered for each presale or how many sold exactly. But I can display "presale sold out" or something.

I only know the Chicago one for sure, but i was searching on Twitter for "lady gaga sold out" and lots of different people said that their show was sold out. sorry

Thanks for the amazing feedback, everyone! I'm so glad that you found the last thread very helpful, so I'll be more than happy to do this one. Remember, any information regarding ticket sales you can provide is welcome.

I research throughly to provide concert capacities. There's some I will slip up on, though, if the information isn't out there as most venues seem to refrain from saying concert capacities (even though they do them) and will only list sports capacities. The Vancouver arena especially is difficult to judge - wikipedia says it's 19,000 for concerts but turns out it's actually about 15,000 or so (though the arena's since updated their site and I can't find that information anywhere). Rexall Place supposedly holds 13,000 for concerts but I have seen concerts reach over 13,000 there, so that's why I put a plus sign at the end, same for Atlanta. If there's no venue stated, I just make an educated guess by working out what a concert would hold in relation to sports capacities.

No, they're not sold out for good. Only so many tickets are reserved for presales. This number will depend on the size of the venue, of course, and it's practically impossible to find out how many are available. This is why you hear of a presale selling out and then selling out again on the "official" ticket sales day. Sometimes, if a presale is mega popular, a second show will be added immediately, before the tickets even go on official release. But understandably, not everyone wants to take this chance.

Thank you im going to try to get ga tickets on Monday I don't want to be seated all the way on the back

ChristianSaad

I really hope that this schedule stays the same even when shows start selling out. But it's only a matter of time probably before 2nd and 3rd nights start popping up in major cities.

3 shows from Canada are sold out or close to sold out : Winnipeg, Calgary and Toronto. Ticketmaster says that are not many tickets left, which usually means that only single seats are available.

Edited by Florin