💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 21 & July 22 Los Angeles, CA

famous

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Yeah it doesn't have a detachable lens, it's a point and shoot. The dimensions are 4.8 x 4.2 x 3.6 inches

you should be fine. bring a binoculars case, hide it under the binoculars in it's own little cloth sack or something... i used to use a false bottom for mine before i found out Point and shoots were ok.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• Arturo

• hoeslay

• migamiga

eddielbadd2

They should have sent u a email with instructions for LMZ. I have LMZ that day too. Here the email in case u havent recieved it yet :

Thank you for your purchase of the Lady Gaga Little Monster Zone Package(s)!

Each Package includes:

• One General Admission Standing Floor Ticket

• Early-entry for General Admission Floor Standing Area

• Exclusive Lady Gaga Merchandise Item

• Collectible Lady Gaga Laminate

• Onsite Check-in Staff

Show Date:

Monday, July 21st, 2014

Venue:

Staples Center

1111 South Figueroa Street

Los Angeles, CA 90015

www.staplescenter.com

Check-In:

Please proceed to the 11th Street Entrance, located by stairwell #18 on the corner of Chick Hearn Ct. & Georgia Street, and look for the Little Monster Zone check-in signs.  Check-in is from 5:30pm – 6:30pm.   Check-in is required to receive the contents associated with your package.

If you already have your ticket(s) in hand, proceed directly to the check-in location.  Please visit the will-call window before checking-in if you need to pick up your ticket(s) at the venue.  If you are unable to arrive during the early-entry check-in timeframe, you can enter the venue after the general public doors open.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in, and the original purchaser must be in attendance and entering the venue to receive the package contents.  Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges.  Make it a night to remember at Lady Gaga’s artRave – The ARTPOP Ball!!!

General Public Doors Open:     7:00pm

Show Time:                              8:00pm

Onsite Staff:                             Joya & Colin

Thanks! This email was hiding in the depths of my inbox. Thanks again! 

ChristianSaad

They should have sent u a email with instructions for LMZ. I have LMZ that day too. Here the email in case u havent recieved it yet :

Thank you for your purchase of the Lady Gaga Little Monster Zone Package(s)!

Each Package includes:

• One General Admission Standing Floor Ticket

• Early-entry for General Admission Floor Standing Area

• Exclusive Lady Gaga Merchandise Item

• Collectible Lady Gaga Laminate

• Onsite Check-in Staff

Show Date:

Monday, July 21st, 2014

Venue:

Staples Center

1111 South Figueroa Street

Los Angeles, CA 90015

www.staplescenter.com

Check-In:

Please proceed to the 11th Street Entrance, located by stairwell #18 on the corner of Chick Hearn Ct. & Georgia Street, and look for the Little Monster Zone check-in signs.  Check-in is from 5:30pm – 6:30pm.   Check-in is required to receive the contents associated with your package.

If you already have your ticket(s) in hand, proceed directly to the check-in location.  Please visit the will-call window before checking-in if you need to pick up your ticket(s) at the venue.  If you are unable to arrive during the early-entry check-in timeframe, you can enter the venue after the general public doors open.

Photo identification of the original package purchaser is required at the time of check-in, and the original purchaser must be in attendance and entering the venue to receive the package contents.  Once checked-in to the venue, there are no in & out privileges.  Make it a night to remember at Lady Gaga’s artRave – The ARTPOP Ball!!!

General Public Doors Open:     7:00pm

Show Time:                              8:00pm

Onsite Staff:                             Joya & Colin

Anyone living in LA know if the LMZ line will be in a shaded area or outside under the sun? I know it's going to be hot in LA and I want to get in line early for the first show, but I don't wanna faint in line lol

eddielbadd2

Anyone living in LA know if the LMZ line will be in a shaded area or outside under the sun? I know it's going to be hot in LA and I want to get in line early for the first show, but I don't wanna faint in line lol

I did LMZ for Monster Ball in LA and the line was in a shaded area. Not sure how this is going to be. 

I am planning on arriving around 12-1. Hopefully it isn't too hot! 

mr.peter

I did LMZ for Monster Ball in LA and the line was in a shaded area. Not sure how this is going to be. 

I am planning on arriving around 12-1. Hopefully it isn't too hot! 

why so early if u have LMZ? im going after work which will be like 4:00-4:30 so hopefully ill get there at 5:30 :sweat:

Kulture Kiari

Is anyone else lining up at 2am or is that not allowed? Whats the earliest one can line up there? :giveup:

Arturo

Theres a **** load of tickets still available for these shows on stubhub.

That's actually quite a normal amount of tickets left for a few days before a show by StubHub standards.

They always get down to <200 before the show starts.

blacklistedd

That's actually quite a normal amount of tickets left for a few days before a show by StubHub standards.

They always get down to <200 before the show starts.

over 1000 tickets?

idk im sure some more will be sold before monday for sure but idk about less than 200. my LA born this way ball show last year had a noticeable amount of empty seats too. i guess i thought this show might be a little better crowd wise, idk why lol i dont think LA has a lot of love for Gaga

Edited by blacklistedd

Arturo

over 1000 tickets?

idk im sure some more will be sold before monday for sure but idk about less than 200. my LA born this way ball show last year had a noticeable amount of empty seats too. i guess i thought this show might be a little better crowd wise, idk why lol i dont think LA has a lot of love for Gaga

I've been following Gaga's shows on ticketmaster and StubHub since the tour started. This is pretty normal actually.

And the crowd will look sold out, no doubt about that. 

There was over 1,000 tickets on StubHub left for her Vegas show just a few days ago and now the number is ~570 and the show is in 2 days.

blacklistedd

I've been following Gaga's shows on ticketmaster and StubHub since the tour started. This is pretty normal actually.

And the crowd will look sold out, no doubt about that. 

There was over 1,000 tickets on StubHub left for her Vegas show just a few days ago and now the number is ~570 and the show is in 2 days.

my born this way balls last year didnt look sold out. i went both days.

Edited by blacklistedd

Arturo

my born this way balls last year didnt look sold out. i went both days.

Well the first L.A artRAVE sold out in less than 24 hours.

Since then, a limited amount of tickets have been added on AXS (the primary seller). Although I'm 100% positive most of the tickets will sell on StubHub (just like they have for every other artRAVE), even if they don't, they sold out on AXS, the primary seller which is the only thing she needs to do for it to be labelled a "sold out show"

StubHub doesn't affect sold out status since it's a secondary seller :p