💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 17 Dallas, TX

famous

Featured Posts

Hellspont

I am not ready i feel like tomorrow is going to be a normal off day for me then im going to see lady gaga :smh:

MattCollins

What time should I get there for LMZ? Will it make a difference if I jus get there at the check in time or do I need to get there befor to get a good spot?

somechick

What time should I get there for LMZ? Will it make a difference if I jus get there at the check in time or do I need to get there befor to get a good spot?

You're gonna be in the first 200 people so you'll get a good spot no matter what tbh.

LordDisick

You're gonna be in the first 200 people so you'll get a good spot no matter what tbh.

I am so excited for tomorrow!

I am not ready i feel like tomorrow is going to be a normal off day for me then im going to see lady gaga :smh:

I'm going in the morning around 9, do I go dressed? Or are we gonna get wristbands and come back at 4-5?

Dave Cookie

There will be no wrist bands, but usually ssecurity will try to let people in in the order they are lining up, but they will not enforce line positions etc....that's up to the queuers. There is no point in like camping overnight, but yeah I would be lining up at least around lunch time if you want to get a decent pick at a spot and not be stuck on the outer side of the catwalks.

My friend and I are lining up around noon. :)

I'm going in the morning around 9, do I go dressed? Or are we gonna get wristbands and come back at 4-5?

No wristbands this year! Go dressed!

somechick

No wristbands whatsoever, so unless you wanna hope that people will let you back in your spot maybe come dressed.

somechick

Yeah. AAC tweeted that they moved the line into a garage due to weather concerns...

https://twitter.com/insideaacenter

Crazy people tbh! It's so unnecessary. Oh well. :lol:

Now everyone, pray for no storms until after 5pm tomorrow please so my flight is not delayed. I'm starting to wonder if flying in on the day was a good idea. :dies:

EdgeofTeeth

I have LMZ and I'm planning on getting there between 2-3 pm tomorrow! Should I be able to get close to the main stage?

somechick

I have LMZ and I'm planning on getting there between 2-3 pm tomorrow! Should I be able to get close to the main stage?

Well only 200-250 LMZ tix are for sale so yes...I guess you'd be in the first 2-3 rows probably.

Edited by somechick