💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

Does anyone know when se should start lining up for GA to get up in the front?

If you have regular GA, I'd advise you to line up early. People with LMZ will be allowed into the floor first, so chances of being in front will be slimmer.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AquaFire Witch

I am so excited. BTW Houston show was so much fun. I wanted to dress up for ARTPOP but waited too long and can't have what I want shipped in enough time. Oh well I'm just gonna wear an Applause shirt and dress comfortably since I plan on being there super early. And GAWD the heat in H-Town right now is horrible. We are going to FRY out there!

If you have regular GA, I'd advise you to line up early. People with LMZ will be allowed into the floor first, so chances of being in front will be slimmer.

But does anyone know where to go/what time we need to be there for LMZ?

I can find no instructions...

Morphine Prince

I can't wait although I'll be going alone.... and have never been to the Toyota Center... I hope I don't die tbh :rip:

Spyro

you think you're going to die?  I'm gonna have to drive 400 miles there and another 400 right after the concert! :toofunga:

Spyro the Dragon

Morphine Prince

you think you're going to die?  I'm gonna have to drive 400 miles there and another 400 right after the concert! :toofunga:

Damn, where do you live? Lol.

Morphine Prince

So when I bought my ticket I didn't get the option to buy a parking spot.... does anyone know good parking places that are SAFE? Lol. I will get there early just in case either way.

AquaFire Witch

So when I bought my ticket I didn't get the option to buy a parking spot.... does anyone know good parking places that are SAFE? Lol. I will get there early just in case either way.

Just go to the Toyota Center and there are several outside parking spots you can drive into and pay for the day. Or you can go into the Toyota Center parking lot which isn't too bad either. I like parking outside. There is a good one right behind the Toyota center so you just walk across the street. Very easy.

Morphine Prince

Just go to the Toyota Center and there are several outside parking spots you can drive into and pay for the day. Or you can go into the Toyota Center parking lot which isn't too bad either. I like parking outside. There is a good one right behind the Toyota center so you just walk across the street. Very easy.

Ok, thanks for answering! I'll be around that area tomorrow so I'm planning to go check it out before hand so I won't be totally lost on Wednesday  :sweat:

What time are you guys getting there? I have LMZ and don't really know what a good time to arrive would be. 

Archived