đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 16 Houston, TX

famous

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

I thought you were gonna buy the ARTPOP Zone package?

It was a thought. But in the end I'm putting too much money towards my NY trip to see her (in which I have LMZ VIP) so it wouldn't be worth it. Plus, I don't want to pay to meet her. It just doesn't seem right.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyoftheDam

It was a thought. But in the end I'm putting too much money towards my NY trip to see her (in which I have LMZ VIP) so it wouldn't be worth it. Plus, I don't want to pay to meet her. It just doesn't seem right.

ARTPOP ZONE tickets were all gone in like 5 minutes. Checked Dallas + San Antonio and they seemed to be all gone too.

Doesn't seem likely? San Diego's VIP tickets weren't sold out that quickly...

:(

gagaisitalian

ARTPOP ZONE tickets were all gone in like 5 minutes. Checked Dallas + San Antonio and they seemed to be all gone too.

Doesn't seem likely? San Diego's VIP tickets weren't sold out that quickly...

:(

Texas is a pretty wealthy state. It doesn't surprise me that they are all sold out.

LadyoftheDam

Texas is a pretty wealthy state. It doesn't surprise me that they are all sold out.

I was going to buy them. SO upset they sold out that quickly. LMZ is all gone, too. Do you know if LMZ will be available on Monday for regular sale?

gagaisitalian

I was going to buy them. SO upset they sold out that quickly. LMZ is all gone, too. Do you know if LMZ will be available on Monday for regular sale?

No, the vip packages are not a part of the presale. Today was the presale and the general sale for VIP packages.

LadyoftheDam

No, the vip packages are not a part of the presale. Today was the presale and the general sale for VIP packages.

oh my god. so that's it? no more LMZ packages??? 

I agree. I'd prefer she met me because she wanted to, not because she had to. So you are going to two of her shows? I also bought LMZ. I couldn't convince the peeps who are coming with me to go for GA again unless we didn't have to wait in long ass lines, so early entry sold them on it.

gagaisitalian

I suppose not. That's sort of surprising though...they must not be selling as many because of the nature of the stage.

I remember for TMB in Houston I got a LMZ package two months after they went on sale and I believed they sold 200 all together.

However, it was the third Monster Ball for Houston so I suppose the demand was low.

You also have to realize this isn't like the BTWB...the fans with LMZ are the first inside the arena and will be closest to the stage. Obviously fans are going to want that package more than GA.

I think that's it. Maybe keep an eye on the Flash Seats page for this concert. I'm not sure if the packages will be re-sellable, but if they are, they might do it there.

gagaisitalian

I agree. I'd prefer she met me because she wanted to, not because she had to. So you are going to two of her shows? I also bought LMZ. I couldn't convince the peeps who are coming with me to go for GA again unless we didn't have to wait in long ass lines, so early entry sold them on it.

Yes two shows next year-1 at the Roseland and 1 artRave! I also might go to the San Antonio show if I find a friend to go with, but I'll just purchase stubhub tickets the month of the show.

And I've been dreaming that maybe she will meet some fans at the Roseland show, and I could be one of them. But it's just a dream. But I would rather that happen than me spend $1500 and know that while I'm meeting her she is profiting off of me. 

I think that's it. Maybe keep an eye on the Flash Seats page for this concert. I'm not sure if the packages will be re-sellable, but if they are, they might do it there.

VIP packages can't be sold on flash seats. I tried with my Miley Cyrus package and they said they can't be resold.  :noparty:

VIP packages can't be sold on flash seats. I tried with my Miley Cyrus package and they said they can't be resold.  :noparty:

Yeah, I thought that, but I seemed to remember them saying that the regular GA tickets I bought in the littlemonsters.com pre-sale last year could not be resold, and yet, I ended up being able to sell them anyway. Or do I remember that incorrectly?

gagaisitalian

Yeah, I thought that, but I seemed to remember them saying that the regular GA tickets I bought in the littlemonsters.com pre-sale last year could not be resold, and yet, I ended up being able to sell them anyway. Or do I remember that incorrectly?

Yeah that happened with my JT tickets that I got for his presale. They told me I couldn't sell them but in the end, Ticket Master let me sell them on TM+ (they were for the Dallas show). 

But I know VIP packages are different just because the vip packages are picked up at the venue and presale tickets are still mailed to you like regular tickets. 

But I know VIP packages are different just because the vip packages are picked up at the venue and presale tickets are still mailed to you like regular tickets. 

My tickets last year were picked up at the venue as well (also Flash Seats). Ya never know.

Galactastica

I really don't understand the inequality in ticket prices between these shows. For Houston, I got pretty good seats in section 115 for the cheapest price-after fees/taxes they were $49. Yay! 

For Dallas, it's about what's expected for prices vs. seats. No worries here. (although the $38 tickets came up with nothing, $50 were nosebleed, and $80 are good)

But San Antonio? What the heck San An. First off, they don't even have a lower ticket tier like I thought they were supposed to. We paid $80 total for 1 ticket in the nosebleed section. WTF? How can a $49 ticket buy great seats in Houston but a much more expensive seat in San An be as bad as the seats get? 

I just don't understand. 

Morphine Prince

I really don't understand the inequality in ticket prices between these shows. For Houston, I got pretty good seats in section 115 for the cheapest price-after fees/taxes they were $49. Yay! 

For Dallas, it's about what's expected for prices vs. seats. No worries here. (although the $38 tickets came up with nothing, $50 were nosebleed, and $80 are good)

But San Antonio? What the heck San An. First off, they don't even have a lower ticket tier like I thought they were supposed to. We paid $80 total for 1 ticket in the nosebleed section. WTF? How can a $49 ticket buy great seats in Houston but a much more expensive seat in San An be as bad as the seats get? 

I just don't understand.

Ummmm... WHAT? I got a seat in section 115 for the GA price.....

Archived