Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 14 San Antonio, TX

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishnet Sinner

If anyone gets any news about where she's staying, post it here! (I wish I knew) Β Then we can all go try to meet her.

Word is on twitter that they don't want people lining up before 6:00 tomorrow morning and that if you try to line up tonight you could be arrested for trespassing... of course they could just be saying that, but be careful little monsters, just in case.

Β 

Can't believe tomorrow is the day! Β It's time to RAVE!

MonsterJay

Im like viciously looking for a GA ticket for my friend lol!
Im waiting for this guy to respong -__-"
-Darn her for procrastinating >_>-

Sleigh Mama

I heard on mix 96.1 that she would be stopping by the studio there. I'm not sure if it were true or not but I'm thinking of stalking the premises.

Pop Art

Can you take a camera to the venue? o_O

Im debating on taking mine

I'm pretty sure you can, but I would advise you to not bring one. It's so much more fun without one.

Β 

- - -Β 

Β 

TODAY IS THE DAY PEOPLE. GET READY TO RAVE.

Does anyone know what time they let GA in?

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Pop Art

Does anyone know what time they let GA in?

I think last time it was around six or seven in the evening.

I think last time it was around six or seven in the evening.

Oh thank god i'll still have time. I got to work and they told me i have to do some new training thing and they said it could go on till 4 or 5. Ok as soon as i get out of work i'm heading home and getting ready, then i'm heading to the AT&T center and finding some of you guys cause i wanna enjoy the show with you guys. I'm so excited you guys, tonight's the night!Β  :omgexcited:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Pop Art

Does anyone know the BBCode to add a picture? I thought it was %7Boption%7D, but that's not working for me. I wanna post a pic of my outfit!

I'm kinda wishing I went to this one now instead of Dallas but I can't wait for Thursday! Have fun everyone!

Does anyone know the BBCode to add a picture? I thought it was %7Boption%7D, but that's not working for me. I wanna post a pic of my outfit!

it should be working. you uploaded the pic to a photo sharing site right?

Pop Art

it should be working. you uploaded the pic to a photo sharing site right?

Ya I have the JPEG, but I'm on mobile and don't know how to put it in.

Ya I have the JPEG, but I'm on mobile and don't know how to put it in.

copy the photo and then paste it in between the Img brackets

Archived