💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 14 San Antonio, TX

famous

Featured Posts

I got my ticket in the mail today! I'm so excited! Just a few more months!

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishnet Sinner

Hey Fishnet Sinner, me and my friend are coming from Austin too! We'll be going to the San Antonio and Dallas shows as well. we decided to make a whole vacation of it!

That's awesome!! You guys will have an amazing time I'm sure. I'm debating doing the other texas shows as well. Right now I'm trying to decide between that and maybe trying to make a trip to New York for one of the shows at the Roseland.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That J

Just spreading word that I have two tickets for sale for the Dallas, TX date. The only reason I'm selling them is because I splurged and got LMZ tickets after the fact. The tickets for sale are in hand and located in Section 107, Row H. Great seats. Trying to sell them here on GGD before putting them online and ill waive the processing fees and give a great deal. Just want to give true fans the first chance at them. If interested, message me or email at [email protected]. Thanks. :)

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• 2 weeks later...
Pop Art

Is anyone that's going to the artRAVE gonna try to go see her at SXSW? :excited2:

• 2 months later...
KadeLindsay12

All the lower section tickets are gone besides the expensive ones :( any ideas on where I might could find some for a reasonable price?

Pop Art

All the lower section tickets are gone besides the expensive ones :( any ideas on where I might could find some for a reasonable price?

Perhaps try Stubhub? Or Ebay? I really don't know, sorry. :( Perhaps a Google search could help you find some.

Shu Rin

You guys its next month!!! so close! i'm excited.  :omgexcited:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Shu Rin

This show flops so hard  :noparty:

:huh:  how is it flopping? it hasn't even started yet. 

Pop Art

You guys its next month!!! so close! i'm excited.  :omgexcited:

AHHH IT'S SO CLOSE! :excited2:

But I still don't have my outfit yet! :omg:

AHHH IT'S SO CLOSE! :excited2:

But I still don't have my outfit yet! :omg:

Neither do i. I had an outfit all planned out, but then when i saw videos of how the show's gonna be, i started to rethink the outfit idea. That was back in May and i still haven't come up with anything new yet.  :spin:

mchavez0001

I have 2 little monster zone package ticket for sale for San Antonio, July 14 date! Please message me if you are interested! These are extremely rare since they're sold out! Idk how you can message me but I'll figure something out! 

Archived