💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

Everyone else getting their tickets in the mail!? :excited2: I got back from vacation and they were waiting for me :flutter:

I got an e-mail on the 13th saying they were printed and were to ship soon, and I still haven't gotten them. Hopefully next week, if some people are just getting them now. If I don't get them soon though, I'll probably call.

Edited by lavenderblondee

gagaforgaga2010

Still looking for my ticket on second hand sites. a little worried some of them do not ship until the month of the show

• 2 weeks later...
ItsTommyBitch

Section 104 :D!!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch

Lol, no clue. I have been to chicago many many times but never to United Center. Going alone :P I think if you ask someone there, or check for some sort of map b4 the tour ull be fine

Get there a few hours early anyway... Idk how crazy gaga fans in chicago will be, dunno how long ill need to wait but i plan on getting there 4 hours early xD

Edited by ASipOfVENUS
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JOROMonster

Lol, no clue. I have been to chicago many many times but never to United Center. Going alone :P I think if you ask someone there, or check for some sort of map b4 the tour ull be fine Get there a few hours early anyway... Idk how crazy gaga fans in chicago will be, dunno how long ill need to wait but i plan on getting there 4 hours early xD

Lol 4hrs. Sis good luck. For BTW Ball in February me and other monsters were in line for like 4 days.

ItsTommyBitch

Lol, well... im going alone and taking a long ass trip to get there already.... and my ticket just to travel is not going to permit me to be there that early :P.

Im not in G.A. anyway, so i mean.. i have my own seat.

It'll be fine xD

I feel bad, I'm bringing a friend but he's sitting WAY further away from me cause I got one ticket which had a bad seat but then I got another ticket cheaper for a better seat so I gave him my other one for free. He's just happy he's going lol  :ohwell:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
derek4gaga

Was anyone able to get general admission tickets for Chicago?  My boyfriend and I both tried with the presale, but couldn't find it on Ticketmaster.  We had tickets to go on Valentine's day last year but we all know what happened then... My boyfriend will only see her if we got general admission.  We tried several cities and the only one we found GA for was in San Diego so that's where we are going. Just curious to see if anybody got ga tickets for Chicago.