💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 11 Chicago, IL

famous

Featured Posts

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it :party: Chicago's about 7 hours away from me but since it's in the summer, it won't be as stressful as it would be during the school year. I came for the Monster Ball and that was during the school year so I'm sure I'll be able to find a way. I don't think I'll be content with only going to one show. And I'll definitely be going with LMZ again. 

Impossible....the GA tickets are not on sale yet. Only LMZ and seated.

They did a LittleMonsters.com pre-sale at 2PM CST. I got a code but they sold out really quickly along with the VIP packages.

Edited by Haus

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it :party: Chicago's about 7 hours away from me but since it's in the summer, it won't be as stressful as it would be during the school year. I came for the Monster Ball and that was during the school year so I'm sure I'll be able to find a way. I don't think I'll be content with only going to one show. And I'll definitely be going with LMZ again. 

They did a LittleMonsters.com pre-sale at 2PM CST. I got a code but they sold out really quickly along with the VIP packages.

See you at both shows! :party:

Hopefully this time we can meet, I don't think we did at the BTWB right?  :P

I saw just about everyone, and I was front row in the monster pit, but I played shy and only talked to Zilla  :roll:

I saw just about everyone, and I was front row in the monster pit, but I played shy and only talked to Zilla  :roll:

Haha I don't blame you, I didn't talk to anyone besides the group of GGB mods and members I was with and two other people I think :P

Haha I don't blame you, I didn't talk to anyone besides the group of GGB mods and members I was with and two other people I think :P

I just stood in line at 1 in the morning with my hand warmers and when we were in the pit I was too focused on Madeon + Gaga to even worry about everyone around me :smh:

I am a member of little monsters.com. I put the presale code in but it didn't work!!!! Are the tickets still available!???????? I need to go!!! Please let me know guys

lavenderblondee

Ah! I'm so excited. I just bought my LMZ package yesterday. Waiting for my friend to buy hers, so we can go together.

I really hope we can get access to the pit with these :( unlike last year. She needs to tell us asap.

I got LMZ tickets! Who else got LMZ tickets? What are usually the VIP merchandise? I know for the Born this Way Ball wasn't it a lunchbox and bag?