💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 09 Toronto, ON

famous

Featured Posts

I think I'm gonna try to buy tickets on the TicketMaster "presale" tomorrow... even if it's just balcony left :sweat:

will be my first Gaga show if all goes well :party:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterBall13

Selling it at cost, $107.75 CAD, which is exactly what I paid via ticket master with the taxes and fees :). I just received an email saying the tickets have been printed and that I should be receiving them within 10 days, so I would be able to mail them any time after that! I could email you all of my confirmation emails from ticket master and whatnot for security :).

Okay I will try and pm u my email

For some reason ticketmaster isn't accepting my credit card WTF ?

Oh no I hope it goes through   :ohno:

Selling it at cost, $107.75 CAD, which is exactly what I paid via ticket master with the taxes and fees :). I just received an email saying the tickets have been printed and that I should be receiving them within 10 days, so I would be able to mail them any time after that! I could email you all of my confirmation emails from ticket master and whatnot for security :). 

I don't mean to butt in here, but instead of going through the trouble of waiting for the tickets to arrive and them mailing them onwards, you can always log in to ticketmaster and transfer the tickets for free.  Ticketmaster will just re-print the tickets and void the old ones and send them on to whoever you transferred them to.  It's a lot easier and it's cheaper.  I just thought I'd throw that in there cause I had to do that last tour and it was really helpful.

HORRORHOLIC

Oh no I hope it goes through   :ohno:

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I got a new credit card a couple weeks ago. I deleted my old one and added this one so I don't know why that would matter. I can't think of anything else it could be though!

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I got a new credit card a couple weeks ago. I deleted my old one and added this one so I don't know why that would matter. I can't think of anything else it could be though!

Hmm maybe if you try connecting it right to your bank accnt? 

HORRORHOLIC

So I just got back from my bank. I guess I forgot to completely set everything up when I got my new card. Anyway when I tried this morning I tried for GA but there was none available, so I tried for lower bowl and it was giving me either nosebleeds or seats at the back of the arena. I tried to get the ones at the back and that's when it didn't work. 

So I fixed everything and got section 110 row 24 seats 1 and 2. I'm 24 rows up but right beside the stage. It could have been a hell of a lot worse so I'm really happy. 

i wanna go so bad, but i have to wait a whole week until i buy tickets. hopefully some good seats are left by then. but this is like 7 months in advance, so i should be fine right?

HORRORHOLIC

Although the Toronto show will sell out by then, you can save money and buy them somewhere else for a much higher price. There is a good chance another Toronto show or somewhere close will happen too.

HORRORHOLIC

I haven't told my son about the tickets yet and am gonna surprise him by giving them to him as one of his Christmas presents. He listens to my copy of ARTPOP but I'm gonna buy him his own and put the tickets in the booklet. 

Just A Holy Fool

I got floppy tickets again, but they are so much cheaper than last time! Same section a few rows higher for around $70 as opposed to $105 :ohwell:

juicyjuicy

I haven't told my son about the tickets yet and am gonna surprise him by giving them to him as one of his Christmas presents. He listens to my copy of ARTPOP but I'm gonna buy him his own and put the tickets in the booklet. 

daddy

i mean hi wow that's really sweet of you

how much did you buy your sec 110 tickets for?

Archived