Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 30 Boston, MA

famous

Featured Posts

I just purchased 2 tickets. They were GA2. This mean they were GA tickets right? I'm worried. I had to keep refreshing the tickets to get them.

How were you able toget them??

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcoop

• GlitterGrease

• Anomaly

• Mason

how the hell? it's not even listing it on the website as an option  :huh:

I clicked the top 2 price ranges and the loge first level options. Then I kept refreshing until I got GA2 

what the absolute ffffff. it wasn't listed on my site either. so i bought LMZ. SO SO pissed. especially since i just checked the mohegan sun date and the GA popped up right away. i just checked ticketmaster AGAIN for boston and STILL no GA listed.

Well, I am pissed. Ticketmaster have been selling tickets for QUITE a while, they should get their **** together.

I got up at 9:30 and entered all my info and sat on like 5 different devices reloading the page just to get played games with.

Very upset. I guess I'll have to wait and buy off stubhub.

There's still the general public sale..  :cry:

If I don't get GA I'm gonna be so mad tbh.

Had GA to BTWB and it gets canceled.  :cry:

yeah, that's not ok. to just click all the price levels and loges and keep refreshing until GA pops up? how would anyone know to do that? PS: fish cake - i'm happy for you and glad you outsmarted ticketmaster! in fact, i'm trying it now just to see (although i probably shouldn't torture myself). i've refreshed about 13 times now and they are all just different loge seats. no GA is popping up. and again, i just went to the mohegan sun page and GA is an option right there - right after you put in the LM code. what the fff? is ticketmaster messing with us? are they hiding the tickets on purpose so we buy more expensive ones? or did someone just make a mistake. NOT COOL. stub hub is always an option but the LMZ might be cheaper than stub hub? 

GA is an option on the mobile site, but not the full site. OH OKAY

YOU HAD ONE JOB TICKETMASTER

:noparty:

I should write them an angry email

Edited by Mason

yeah, that's not ok. to just click all the price levels and loges and keep refreshing until GA pops up? how would anyone know to do that? PS: fish cake - i'm happy for you and glad you outsmarted ticketmaster! in fact, i'm trying it now just to see (although i probably shouldn't torture myself). i've refreshed about 13 times now and they are all just different loge seats. no GA is popping up. and again, i just went to the mohegan sun page and GA is an option right there - right after you put in the LM code. what the fff? is ticketmaster messing with us? are they hiding the tickets on purpose so we buy more expensive ones? or did someone just make a mistake. NOT COOL. stub hub is always an option but the LMZ might be cheaper than stub hub? 

Thanks, though I think I just lucked out 

You could try the live nation presale this friday at 10am or the general public sale and that would be cheaper. I wish all you guys the best of luck! Ticketmaster is so stupid, it shouldn't be this difficult  :smh:

How do you partake in the citi cardmember presale? Do you have to purchase it with the card or is it a code you can enter?

I'll probably try again with the livenation presale anyways and then the general public sale, im gonna flip out if i don't get GA tho :smh:

HOW DO YOU GET GA FLOOR!

Boston doesn't have it as an option =(

Ticketmaster fffd up. There is no option. One of the other members here just kept refreshing and refreshing and eventually it popped up. Someone else said to try on the mobile site. There is a GA option there. I just tried it but it said there were no GA tickets available. Or you can just buy LMZ tickets, which get you GA for a ffffing $100 more (like I did UGH FAIL). Good luck!

My boyfriend was doing it on his phone and got a single GA ticket like 30 minutes ago and we were confused because it said "REAR VIEW OF STAGE!!!!!!" literally like that lmao and we weren't sure what that meant so he didn't buy it :'(